• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Paulie820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Lancer, 24' GT in Atlas Blue
My favorite part of my morning is opening up this thread and seeing if tomorrow is in fact "the day." 😂
No you see tomorrow will come tomorrow, it’s still today

The fact my car just jumped to “in production” a week early makes me want to be in tomorrow now- I want to be driving this car on my birthday in august!

Downtown Canada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
No you see tomorrow will come tomorrow, it’s still today

The fact my car just jumped to “in production” a week early makes me want to be in tomorrow now- I want to be driving this car on my birthday in august!
I'm in the same boat as you. My bday is end of August and all I want is to pick up my car on or before my birthday!

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2024 Mustang 9(soon)
So a question, why would my car be moved to the Ford truck plant in Dearborn, MI?

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Ok guys. This location is 8 minutes away from me. I'll check it out tomorrow and post you what I got.

S650 Mustang Delivery starts tomorrow!! (says Ford Chat) Screenshot_20230721_185225_Email
Sponsored