• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dark Horse Vinyl Hood Decals

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Curious now - so if Blue Ember gets a special version of the hood stripes, what is the color difference in stripes between say the Blue Ember or a black/gray car? Tried looking up pics online but couldn't see the changes.

I can easy see unique stripes costing that much to install. Must be a pain for the parts department to even get another set in the first place.
All of the appearance package cars have the different decals, so you can get them on blue ember, black, and vapor blue i think was the other color. The difference is there are 3 gradient shades of gray instead of two, otherwise very similar.
Sponsored

LCDRChemEng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BE DH Premium A10
All of the appearance package cars have the different decals, so you can get them on blue ember, black, and vapor blue i think was the other color. The difference is there are 3 gradient shades of gray instead of two, otherwise very similar.
It should be understood the appearance package is required in the blue ember, optional for other colors.

Sawaiz23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
I ordered a GT premium in the vapor blue, and I love the way the hood decals look with the Darkhorses I have seen in the same color. Been scouring the internet ever since to try and find a way to get the dark horse hood decals for mine

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
The retro orange and black strips is what made the Mach 1 a special look in my opinion.

20230721_154621.jpg
I almost bought this kind of Mach 1 when I was trying to decide between that one and the Shadow Black DH! As I tried to call the dealership said that exact color was previously sold out! Then I had to scramble around some dealership near my home and found one just 3 miles from my home had a special order DH in hand for sale, then got it. This Mach 1 is beautiful off white with black and orange stripes is real good looking!

CT22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram1500
Does anyone know if/where we can order replacement decals?

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Curious now - so if Blue Ember gets a special version of the hood stripes, what is the color difference in stripes between say the Blue Ember or a black/gray car? Tried looking up pics online but couldn't see the changes.

I can easy see unique stripes costing that much to install. Must be a pain for the parts department to even get another set in the first place.
S650 Mustang Dark Horse Vinyl Hood Decals 20230924_133741

S650 Mustang Dark Horse Vinyl Hood Decals better-photos-of-the-dark-horse-v0-ex1j1bt0boob1

Logan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT
accharger66, since Ford has decided to remove the HP, AP packages, which now we can no longer have a Ember Blue Metallic Dark Horse, can't get the notorious blue caliper's, almost forgot to mention the Carbon Fiber Wheels, can't get them either. My original order date 04/18/23 . My dealer called told me if I wanted the DH I couldn't get those options. But I could still get the painted stripes. Well I just cancelled everything and changed colors of the car.
I don't care for the vinyl stripes, already made preparations to have them removed, and the bezels painted SB, along with the spoiler and other off color moldings . Who wants a carbonized color anyway.
My 2000 GT,and my 2008 GT both of the spoilers match body color.
I'm not buying the DH for those things. I'm old school, I'm buying because #1 it's a DH, but I chose the DH over the GT because of the engine and the way it's built.

doccoch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 fastback, 2019 Bullitt
i'm with you. I hate my DH stripes and just dropped off for removal and installation of double racing stripes (shelby style). If you can afford a DH, you can afford to do what you want to with it. Don't listen to your "teachers" who say "no touchy touchy." Won't affect the trade in value a bit. Mark my words. If it did, would be a couple hundred bucks, but really, it won't. Will look cooler.

OP
OP
accharger66

accharger66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'65 Nova Wagon, '71 Demon, '19 GT350, '69 GTS Dart
i'm with you. I hate my DH stripes and just dropped off for removal and installation of double racing stripes (shelby style). If you can afford a DH, you can afford to do what you want to with it. Don't listen to your "teachers" who say "no touchy touchy." Won't affect the trade in value a bit. Mark my words. If it did, would be a couple hundred bucks, but really, it won't. Will look cooler.
Cool, post some pictures after you get it done.
Sponsored