• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
I thought dark horses got delayed till June? But congrats man that’s awesome
I can only think of 2 options.

1. Their build was specced in a way that they could go ahead and do it.
2. They Dark Horse is STILL delayed, but their's is still scheduled (i.e..will be one of the first Dark Horses built)

kkcoolstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Once we get into April , things should happen. Be fun to see when the 2024 Mustangs will start production.
Hopefully I get a build date soon.

EDIT: Got the VIN

IMG-3110.jpg
Fellow Canadian, DH order scheduled same week as you May-22 ; lol check with ford performance and they provided me that info, got the news before my dealer.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
From what I know the large dealers got 2 DH allocations. However Ford automatically filled one allocation with a random DH build. This happened to my dealer. The order just randomly showed up in their order bank early March. He could not make changes to it. I got his second allocation that he couldn't fill until the banks opened yesterday. Priority 1 was probably set by Ford. I think they are just trying to get these on the lots for people to look at and purchase. I think in this case, the buyer above just bought the dealers early allocation. My dealer said his "Ford" allocation is being built in May too. The dates my dealer told me match what's above. I could of bought his early March allocation, but I didn't like the build.

kkcoolstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
From what I know the large dealers got 2 DH allocations. However Ford automatically filled one allocation with a random DH build. This happened to my dealer. The order just randomly showed up in their order bank early March. He could not make changes to it. I got his second allocation that he couldn't fill until the banks opened yesterday. Priority 1 was probably set by Ford. I think they are just trying to get these on the lots for people to look at and purchase. I think in this case, the buyer above just bought the dealers early allocation. My dealer said his "Ford" allocation is being built in May too. The dates my dealer told me match what's above. I could of bought his early March allocation, but I didn't like the build.
Your right, this was a pre-spec'd car but was EXACTLY what I wanted so put my name and deposit down. 700A, Auto, Handling package, Appearance package, Emerald blue.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your right, this was a pre-spec'd car but was EXACTLY what I wanted so put my name and deposit down. 700A, Auto, Handling package, Appearance package, Emerald blue.
That's great they had same build you wanted. You will be one of the first ones. Keep us updated

Tommy Nokes

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gr Cherokee Trailhawk, 2023 Audi Q8

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
what does that mean in the real world?
As opposed to, let’s say, a fake world. Like the one some of us live in. :wink: Actually, everything is weird now.

Last edited:

pozi240

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT PP, 21 Bronco Wildtrak, 20 Ranger
Hopefully I get a build date soon.

EDIT: Got the VIN

IMG-3110.jpg
What dealer or city? I see from the screenshot you placed your order on 8 Mar. That's awesome. I placed mine on 2 Mar (our original order for a 2023 in January got cancelled by Ford and told our dealer to roll it over into a 2024 build, so, they said we should get priority, whatever that means, LOL). Anyway, I just reached out to my dealer here in Ottawa to get an update hopefully tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Thank you.

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
K2375
Very cool to see things moving so quickly for you. In this day and age, I wouldn't be surprised if there were massive delays so get what you CAN get.

I'm surprised there are no videos reviews (the usual suspects' YouTube channels) with press cars out yet.

It does sound mean

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
Very cool to see things moving so quickly for you. In this day and age, I wouldn't be surprised if there were massive delays so get what you CAN get.

I'm surprised there are no videos reviews (the usual suspects' YouTube channels) with press cars out yet.

It does sound mean
Can’t help but think this might be the last time these cars, if they survive at all, will be anything close to what we’ve known.

pozi240

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT PP, 21 Bronco Wildtrak, 20 Ranger

It does sound mean
I believe the Mustang "Press Cars" roll out next week for magazine/You Tube reviewers to drive and test. I remember R&T and Doug Demuro say they expect to drive a new Mustang after 1 Apr.
Sponsored