• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dark Horse Oil Catch Can photos ?

Nv6974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Does anyone have a DH that has the oil catch can? If so can we get some pics?
Sponsored

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
I'm going to the dealer to look at mine in about 30 minutes. It just was delivered an hour ago. I will check and report back.

Just remember it's Handling Package only

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Does anyone have a DH that has the oil catch can? If so can we get some pics?
Ok... I went and looked at my car. It looked awesome.

I did not physically see the oil catch can. However the front splitter bag takes up the whole front seat and way into the back. The front seat was reclined all the way back. So it could of possibly been in the back seat or under the splitter.

I am surprised to report all the other parts and pieces were in the trunk. Gurney flap, wheel lips, underbody strakes, tow hook and floor Mats all in the trunk. I didn't really dig around too much so the catch can could be there. I will know more tomorrow.

S650 Mustang Dark Horse Oil Catch Can photos ? 20230905_165740

Lidsoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Darkhorse #0627
Ok... I went and looked at my car. It looked awesome.

I did not physically see the oil catch can.
I couldnā€™t find mine and they guy PDIing the car with me didnā€™t either so?? Am I just going to have and claim it never came or what?

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
I couldnā€™t find mine and they guy PDIing the car with me didnā€™t either so?? Am I just going to have and claim it never came or what?
I told my dealer to check with Ford Performance and they said it is not included with the DH.

Lidsoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Darkhorse #0627
I told my dealer to check with Ford Performance and they said it is not included with the DH.
Bruh. What sucks is you canā€™t just get two and it work for the passanger side itā€™s a different fitting. šŸ™„ Oh well itā€™ll be fine till track day.

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
Confirmed. The only thing in my trunk was the tire kit and the tow hook. Salesman told me there was a jack and wrench but that wasn't there either. I checked under the car and there are rubber strakes which means I don't need to worry about speed bumps damaging them.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Confirmed. The only thing in my trunk was the tire kit and the tow hook. Salesman told me there was a jack and wrench but that wasn't there either. I checked under the car and there are rubber strakes which means I don't need to worry about speed bumps damaging them.
Yes, If you have DH, HP, surprisingly all add on pieces came in the car. Front splitter, strakes, wheel lips, Gurney flap, tow hook, wheel locks.

For anyone that didn't put on the Gurney flap, do you see 2 sets of screws? The dealer put mine on, but I don't have the short screws if I want to take it off.

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT/CS, C6 Corvette, 1997 GT Convertable
So a Dark Horse with the handling package gets oil catch can? Thanks!

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
No

DrkHrs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Curious if anyone has any photos now of the oil catch can on the Dark Horse? I see it referenced on the PDI in another thread.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Curious if anyone has any photos now of the oil catch can on the Dark Horse? I see it referenced on the PDI in another thread.
I think there are more than one of us waiting on this particular unicorn.

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
So a Dark Horse with the handling package gets oil catch can? Thanks!
Buy it from UPR! They have the best catch can oil which I have already installed in my Dark Horse which is my first install after I got the Dark Horse home! Let me know if you want pictures of it! I also had UPR on my 2003 Mustang Cobra! Works so well!

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
more likely than not, Ford just re-used an older PDI sheet and replaced "GT500" with "Dark Horse". there is no catch can included with any 2024 Mustang
Sponsored