• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
That's more like it! I love orange, but went with Sinamon stick with the 1320. I'm wondering if rumors are right and these will cost in the 70k range and GT's around 60? If so way to pricey for my budget.
Sponsored

17Magnetic5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 premium mustang gt black accent package
Honestly with the plastic painted it just looks like a continuation of the 15-17 model. Even the hood lines are similar.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
I personally don't like that some of the parts are in glossy black and some in plastic gray or whatever that is. I mean are those designers blindfolded making these decisions? Keep it in one colour, preferably all in glossy black which elevates the car in apperance in general.

If I'd get the dark horse, first thing I am going to do after market is to remove that piece and get it painted in glossy black straight away.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Question to the great designers among you. I was wondering how the Dark Horse front grill would look like if we took the grill from the GT (honeycomb structure). Could someone render that too? So basically the DH side air vents all over the front grill. Maybe also one version in all glossy black, one version in its original state and one version painted in the car colour as seen previously.

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Looks like the Mustang had eye makeup done by an Emo chick.
I agree. Too much mascara and not feeling the verticals in the grille.

spectremotorsports

Consultant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Emma" 17 GT/PP Grabber Blue/Black roof
I like the way it looks with the mascara removed. But I also am digging Blue Ember. I'm a little worried it might be too complex to accurately color match, anyone have any experience with this?

PVAMT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Deep impact blue / silver stripes, red pinstripes

RebelMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Bullitt