• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dark Horse for MSRP in or near South Carolina ?

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
That is exactly what I'm doing. Just dropped off my pre-order for GT premium with the performance package and magneride. I'm not going to take my car to the track so I doubt I'll miss the 14 extra horsepower. The only thing I really wanted was the Tremec and the prestige of the Dark Horse name, but I'll be d****d if I'm paying $10-15k over sticker. I'm quite confident I'll be very happy with my GT the way I've ordered it.

The dealer I'm going through has one allocation and they sold it to a guy who buys a Shelby every year and according to my salesman pays $10k over. I was offered the car, but I'm not paying ADM. People are out there willing to pay that so it's going to keep happening.
Very well put. That just about sums up where I stand as well.

Plus, you can use A/X/Z plan for the GT.
Sponsored

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
To each - their own

designatedrhythm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Ecoboost/Chevy Silverado 1500 RST
Try Bennetesville Ford. They have been good to me in the past...not sure what their current policies are.