• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
that looks like total ASS! They should have raised the greenhouse not made the sides any taller.
Bro, that's a engineering validation mule for testing purposes. Early prototypes almost always use bodywork from other vehicles mashed together in Frankenstein fashion. That's what that is. It's not the actual bodywork.

Kidd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/PP1 Rapid Red
S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! 1662861674575

In this image it looks like the back of the headlights angle down instead of up like the 15-17 cars.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
1662861674575.png

In this image it looks like the back of the headlights angle down instead of up like the 15-17 cars.
it looks that way in the car cover photo too. Could be the angle, but the window lines seem to tell the story of a more streamline rear quarter. The front looks a bit chunkster in comparison. Hopefully it’s all just angles.

actually I think it’s the upward bulge in the door camo that throws it off. The angle might explain the other car cover look.

We’ll know very soon! A few days seems like an eternity.

Kidd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/PP1 Rapid Red
it looks that way in the car cover photo too. Could be the angle, but the window lines seem to tell the story of a more streamline rear quarter. The front looks a bit chunkster in comparison. Hopefully it’s all just angles.

actually I think it’s the upward bulge in the door camo that throws it off. The angle might explain the other car cover look.

We’ll know very soon! A few days seems like an eternity.
I actually think it will look even better if the back of the headlights slop down instead of up. To me they still look streamlined like the 15-17 head lights but angled down instead of up. I’d like to see Chazcron make that one little change to see how it would look.

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Likely the last render before the reveal. A comparison overlay render with the S550.
Non-car people everywhere: "Wow, that's so lame. It looks the same as S550."

*Same people proceed to buy iPhone 14 to replace their iPhone 13* - "Wow, so revolutionary!"

• Haha
Reactions: Ace

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
Non-car people everywhere: "Wow, that's so lame. It looks the same as S550."

*Same people proceed to buy iPhone 14 to replace their iPhone 13* - "Wow, so revolutionary!"
But those folks are very few and far between because most folks who have Apple iPhone 13s, are still trying to pay them off and can't get an iPhone 14. Pony cars are just a niche market so most people in the world don't care what the new Mustang looks like and don't plan to buy one. Ford gearheads, that's a different story.