• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

showbbq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Too right. Fixed somewhat and cheated while doing so. Just think of moving the camera over. Trust me, it works, I'm a professional.

TailFord2.jpg
I like the badge and the color, but I sure hope the tail lights don't end up looking like these jolly rancher spare ribs.
Sponsored

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
This design is going to be aftermarket design nightmare unless the taillights are modular.

Last edited:
OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
I can't even with the rear end anymore. Not enough info and the rear renders where I grafted the tail lights onto the S550 are way off and not very appealing. So here is a trio of renders of the front in the teaser color from rotating high angles.

S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! Tryptic

Happy Labor Day.

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
I can't even with the rear end anymore. Not enough info and the rear renders where I grafted the tail lights onto the S550 are way off and not very appealing. So here is a trio of renders of the front in the teaser color from rotating high angles.

Tryptic.jpg

Happy Labor Day.

Damnnnnnnn, Brittany Blue looks fire on your render. If the thing is close to your render, and Brittany Blue is on offer (which we already know from the teaser it should be), I'm in like Flynn.

Gonna have to do something drastic to get the funds together in short order.

In unrelated news, please consider subscribing to my OnlyFans. No nudes on there, just pics of my cat - so really OnlyPaws.

Happy Labor Day.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Damnnnnnnn, Brittany Blue looks fire on your render. If the thing is close to your render, and Brittany Blue is on offer (which we already know from the teaser it should be), I'm in like Flynn.

Gonna have to do something drastic to get the funds together in short order.

In unrelated news, please consider subscribing to my OnlyFans. No nudes on there, just pics of my cat - so really OnlyPaws.

Happy Labor Day.
Show us your pussy.

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package

Tryptic.jpg

Happy Labor Day.
Here is a 1967 Mustang in Brittany Blue. It's the wheels that make the blue pop.

S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! brittany blue

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE

Tryptic.jpg

Happy Labor Day.
I have to ask because I'm just now noticing it. Is the double bubble-style roof pure conjecture or have the leaks suggested it's possible?