• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
You were pretty spot on with s550 from what I remember, so I don’t doubt it.

Just hoping against hope I suppose.

You do amazing work, man. So criticism of the leaked photos is in no way criticism of your work at all. Two completely separate things.

I think I can speak for many here if not most or even all when I say that regardless of what I feel about Fords design direction, your renders are the best. Thanks for sharing your work. Great stuff.

As for the design itself, I suppose your work gives people a head start to have the design grow on them.

As an aside, I’m curious as to what the Mustang would look like if you dreamed it up yourself. Just saying…

😇
It seems the news services like your work as well because they are always posting your concept drawings of the S650.

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

I'm thinking it's the concave in combination with a slightly more aggressive version of the Mach e taillights

S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! 2021-ford-mustang-mach-e-rear-three-quarter

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
Yea, Jem mentioned the angle of the taillights being more aggressive, but unclear in what regard. I think it's safe to assume he's suggesting that this i30's taillights have a similar "angle".
I know I know!!
There will be 3 stacked thin, horizontal LED lines. Take the pencil-thin that goes across the entire rear of the car and instead use a sharpie highlighter for width, and then 3 of them. It's "original and ground-breaking" surely...

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
I know I know!!
There will be 3 stacked thin, horizontal LED lines. Take the pencil-thin that goes across the entire rear of the car and instead use a sharpie highlighter for width, and then 3 of them. It's "original and ground-breaking" surely...
Similar to the 1994 Mustang?

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
I know I know!!
I know it probably won't happen, but I've been saying for awhile that ford should take this approach with the tri-bars. Would look really sexy and futuristic, while also taking advantage of 90s nostalia.