• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
I am excited to know what Jem mentioned by flatness in the front. I wonder if it’s more around curves in the grill, or more about sharper edges generally.

Excited that before the reveal, there is no leak yet of the back.
I have to begrudgingly admit that I am impressed Ford managed to keep the rear hidden. I wonder if they’ve allowed embargoed images to go to the press. If they have, it’ll be hard to keep the genie in the bottle until the reveal.
Sponsored

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
They absolutely increased their security regarding leaks. The 18 refresh was pretty much completely unknown until the reveal. And then there was this strange 2nd refresh prototypes on the street, that maybe just was a Mach 1 or indeed a cancelled refresh.

For just about a month away of the gen 7 reveal, we really know nothing about the car. Especially on the engines every magazine is just guessing things based on old patents

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
LOTS of minor adjustments. Nothing that will change anyone's mind about it, but they mean a lot to me, in terms of accuracy. I keep using these distractions to avoid redoing the hood.

GreenRefined.jpg
You got the GT’s air duct size pretty close. It is SUPER difficult to predict the fascia’s profile based on a wide angle pic of the front but I think it is pretty close.

IF the bumper technology remained unchanged, it is possible the “bumper” area protrudes like pictured in the “Outdoors” pic. The “new bumper” could possibly be the combination of the black plastic bumper cover AND, the grill surround which also runs under the hood line. 😉

Ya know what I mean? New bumper technology doesn’t just run from headlight to headlight, it also runs from the hood line to mid-radiator…

❤❤❤❤❤

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
I have to begrudgingly admit that I am impressed Ford managed to keep the rear hidden. I wonder if they’ve allowed embargoed images to go to the press. If they have, it’ll be hard to keep the genie in the bottle until the reveal.
I don’t anticipate many changes to the C-pillar or rear windows. I do anticipate the rear fenders and panel will likely change to reflect the changes in the front. I hope it is more of this. If Ford doesn’t need a large bumper beam in the front then they probably don’t need one in the rear.

More of this…

S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! 5F006126-8A7E-4335-AC15-9FC8C24264A8

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
That beautiful man can draw cars. I still gotta wait for a leak.

As far as the front bumper fascia leaning back, that is conjecture, and it may run afoul of the underlying metal bumper structure,

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
So far great sketches from the Mustang S650 and I have to say I like it. The only 2 things I am biased about are that hood chin which looks weird and takes the " aggressivness" of the car ( I prefer the current hood vents tbh) and about that "frame" in the upper grill. I am sure it has a function, but it looks misplaced. If it will be like that, I would get that painted in glossy black/honey comb to make it look more decent.

So far we have not seen any leakage or sketch from the back which is a pity. Maybe some of the great minds in this forum can draw some dream lines :D

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary

I have no info on the chin spoiler. Rest assured it will be more interesting than this one.
Can you for the fun of it add a lip similar to the PP2/Mach 1 HP, I think it will look super aggressive with that

showbbq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

I have no info on the chin spoiler. Rest assured it will be more interesting than this one.
Nice job!

Great modeling.

Closest you guys will get before reveal.

The model is slightly a little too flat and upright in the front. Very subtle but makes a bit of a difference

Think the black plastic insert used in the upper intake is a little too thick (lower edge)
Interesting. Got any teasers on what the rear looks like? Quad tips? How heavy is this sucker? Gotta be over 500hp right? Hybrid? AWD? Are those headlights adaptive?

DM me I'll sign an NDA.

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
It looks like the 4 cylinder concept drawing looks represents a deluxe model rather than the premium model. BTW, does the hood overhang pass the front fasia or the otherway around? On 2022 model, they are equal.

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
It looks like the 4 cylinder concept drawing looks represents a deluxe model rather than the premium model. BTW, does the hood overhang pass the front fasia or the otherway around? On 2022 model, they are equal.
No way to know yet. I am just guessing based on design flow and used the profile of the current gen as a guide. Mine has about an inch of hood overhang, which visually is equal.

Nice job!

Interesting. Got any teasers on what the rear looks like? Quad tips? How heavy is this sucker? Gotta be over 500hp right? Hybrid? AWD? Are those headlights adaptive?

DM me I'll sign an NDA.
Thanks and HA! I have no insider info, but there are camo shots of the lower portion, but I haven't scrutinized them as I won't model them until there is a leak or the reveal.

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
I don’t anticipate many changes to the C-pillar or rear windows. I do anticipate the rear fenders and panel will likely change to reflect the changes in the front. I hope it is more of this. If Ford doesn’t need a large bumper beam in the front then they probably don’t need one in the rear.

More of this…

5F006126-8A7E-4335-AC15-9FC8C24264A8.jpeg
If Ford bases the rear tailights on previous years models (a modular design), it will probably have flush plated red 3 LED slits on each side with a retangular black insert between them. Nothing as fancy as above.