• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

#15BLACKMAMBA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT performance package 02 new edge convertible
This leak finally got to me. It is so complete i couldn't resist cleaning it up.. I think the ghostly GT front end leak was an early mockup, making this one a better indication of production. There are not enough uncovered spy shots to go on to model the full car, but I am toying with attempting to 3D model the front end in Blender.

8/12 UPDATE

I had to do an outdoors environment shot. I also wanted to showcase the difference between a regular lens and a zoom lens. I know Ace has schooled the forum before.

zoom_lens-jpg.jpg

standard_lens-jpg.jpg

Edit: I haven' t done one in black yet.

back_in_black-jpg.jpg

8/11/ UPDATE

Another front shot for no reason in particular. I did more accurately reproportion the headlights.

redfront_gt-jpg.jpg

8/10/ UPDATE

I have a short video up.

8/9 UPDATE #2

Something for lunch.

grabber-jpg.jpg

8/9 UPDATE

Aaaand finished modeling the GT front.

bloodwhite-jpg.jpg

o-face-jpg.jpg

8/7 UPDATE #2

(from @Ace) I made a GT version out of the amazing rendering of @chazcron. Man I am totally digging this design if the real one comes anything close to it!

chazcron_gt_ace_blue-jpg.jpg

chazcron_gt_ace-jpg.jpg

chazcron_gt_ace_grey-jpg.jpg

8/7 UPDATE

(from @Ace) These renderings look awesome. Just slapped on a few different colors:

chazcron_colored_blue-jpg.jpg

chazcron_colored_grey-jpg.jpg

chazcron_colored_orange-jpg.jpg

8/6 UPDATE

Finally figured a speculative headlight setup I could live with.
HeadlightsRefined.gif
HeadlightsRefined_3.jpg
HeadlightsRefined_2.jpg
HeadlightsRefined_1.jpg

8/4 UPDATE

anglegt-gif.gif

Keep in mind I have no info on the side angle or the top, so the roundness vs flatness of the front clip should be taken with a grain of salt. IF correct, the difference is striking.

Edit: I warped the front end a little to make it match the perspective better. I also moved the scoop back because it looks better.

8/3 UPDATE

Finished with grille. Headlights next.

sraitbl-jpg.jpg

dpred-jpg.jpg

8/2 UPDATE

These are completely modeled, no parts added in photoshop. Making progress.

bluestang-jpg.jpg

yellstang-jpg.jpg

7/31 UPDATE #2

chazcron_tuned-jpg.jpg

chazcron_tuned_orange-jpg.jpg

chazcron_tuned_blue-jpg.jpg

7/31 UPDATE #1

greym7g_overlay-gif.gif

s655_gr_starter-jpg.jpg

s655_bl_starter-jpg.jpg

s655_rd_starter-jpg.jpg

s655_wh_starter-jpg.jpg

7/28 Original Post

OrigM7G.jpg

White-GT-S650-Mustang-M7G.jpg

White-S650-Mustang-M7G.jpg

Grey-GT-S650-Mustang-M7G.jpg

Grey-S650-Mustang-M7G.jpg

Red-GT-S650-Mustang-M7G.jpg

Red-S650-Mustang-M7G.jpg

Blue-GT-S650-Mustang-M7G.jpg

Blue-S650-Mustang-M7G.jpg

1659796598877.gif
I hate to admit it but I like it alot, much more in common with the 05 09 S197 retro styling
Sponsored

ay1820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/CS
lifestyle_2015_93-0082_004.jpg

mustang-green-paint-color-codes_26bad8b4.jpg

33772016.jpg

Lol, this green one is the picture that sells what the overall may end up being in the end as possibly awesome.

But like I mentioned before with both the initial leaks and the interior...man do I ever see so much of a Fox in there with that front end. It's a highly stylized and very slight nod just to the overall shapes/lines/geometry and numbers/angles/placement of things on the Fox front end. Merge that with the overall modern form, the overall industry trends that are big right now, and style of the S550 and that looks to me like what we're getting lol. I'm honestly hoping that Ford is really going to go there too with the rest of the car and give it an S550 with Fox cues type of vibe. I see a lot of the hotted-up Fox models, like the Saleen in the S650 GT, and the factory Ford models in the S650 Ecoboost front end.
I hope you're wrong about that. I owned 3 Fox body Mustangs (well, one was a Capri), I had a lot of fun with them and I did love those cars ... BUT I can't honestly say they were much to look at ... not compared to the '67-'70 styles or compared to the current S550s.

#15BLACKMAMBA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT performance package 02 new edge convertible
I hope you're wrong about that. I owned 3 Fox body Mustangs (well, one was a Capri), I had a lot of fun with them and I did love those cars ... BUT I can't honestly say they were much to look at ... not compared to the '67-'70 styles or compared to the current S550s.
IMHO
the 1969 is the best meanest looking one of all
owned a 0 GT7, a 02 new edge convertible premium, and a 15 GT performance package with Recaro seats currently
S650 Mustang chazcron weighs in... 7th gen 2023 Mustang S650 3D model & renderings in several colors! 20220813_121704

IceGamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW G20 330d xdrive
LOTS of minor adjustments. Nothing that will change anyone's mind about it, but they mean a lot to me, in terms of accuracy. I keep using these distractions to avoid redoing the hood.

GreenRefined.jpg
Your best one thus far. I like it a lot. :thumbsup:

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
Just getting started...

This may or may not go well, but it seems to line up pretty well so far. I used an orthographic projection of a '20 S550 to get the general proportions started.

I'll try to keep y'all posted.

Wireframe.jpg
What would it look look like with a corral around the pony? Same as the 04?

Elvis67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19gt ..19 ss 72 chevelle
LOTS of minor adjustments. Nothing that will change anyone's mind about it, but they mean a lot to me, in terms of accuracy. I keep using these distractions to avoid redoing the hood.

GreenRefined.jpg
This hood looks more accurate to what actually coming out in this picture.Now I'm not sure There still might be Variants between the GT hood and ecoboost .

kauljp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Gt 2020

GreenRefined.jpg
To be honest I really like this new look. I think it looks more aggressive and cleaner than the current gen. I think this will put it closer to its european counterparts atleast in my eyes lol. I am taking a dig at bmw etc.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
hello Mach-E.
How is that a bad thing? Not only is the mach-e a cool and attractive looking design. But as I've said before, the mach-e was clearly inspired by the traditional mustang coupe. With things like the trapezoidal grill and tri-bar lights. So if you're upset about them using mach-e cues on a mustang, what you're basically saying is you're mad ford is using mustang design cues on a mustang. Which makes less than zero sense to me. Before you say you're mad because the front looks like an SUV, it doesn't. The front end looks lower, sportier, and more agressive than the s550. If anything, it verges on looking like a front engine supercar now. I almost get r8 vibes from it from the general shape of the grille, lower intakes, and headlights. Which isn't a bad thing.

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
I'm outdoors, you know...

Country-Side.jpg
Would like to see the side view in Black,
with and without the Black Plastic (Gloss only) and with and without the Black Plastic Fangs.

The Lower Lip on the Upper Grille looks like it gives a lot of Down Force or Packs Air into the Grille, but I believe it should not be a Part of the Grille. Make it Part of the Bumper Cover.

The Lower Corner Grilles are just too Large, unless you’ve got some Coolers in there. They appear to be the largest ever on a Mustang.

Did we get an indication from the Spy Photos of the Location of the Turn Signals and Fog Lights? Turn Signals and Fog Lights could Minimize the Gigantic Corner Grilles and make it more Proportional to the Upper and Lower Grilles. As presently shown, there is very little structure between the Grille and the Wheel Arch. And, there are two angles instead of one. I prefer the 350 angles in the Corner Grilles, Sweeping Forward from the bottom instead of back and then forward.

The Headlights are Still a Gimmick!

Last edited:

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328i '09
I am excited to know what Jem mentioned by flatness in the front. I wonder if it’s more around curves in the grill, or more about sharper edges generally.

Excited that before the reveal, there is no leak yet of the back.
Sponsored