• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Car Covers

OP
OP
Decio

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Trade it in if it's in rough shape mechanically and you can't/won't put in the money in for repairs, otherwise private sale is definitely the way to go in my opinion. We have similar builds - I drove mine about 100' and that's all I needed to sign on the dotted line!
Sponsored

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red Mustang GT premium convertible
Trade it in if it's in rough shape mechanically and you can't/won't put in the money in for repairs, otherwise private sale is definitely the way to go in my opinion. We have similar builds - I drove mine about 100' and that's all I needed to sign on the dotted line!
It’s in pretty good shape except a couple of nics. I need to get the rear defroster checked and touch up the after market tent. Other than that it is perfect. I always feel like the dealer just steals my trade in. I have about 71k on it now. But stopped driving it daily and using my hubs Honda crv hybrid cuz it gets 40 mpg.

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m sorry I didn’t thank you for the advice. Thank you. I have gotten a couple offers close $22 -$25k.

OP
OP
Decio

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No thanks necessary! Check out kbb.com or other websites to price your car right and it will move. I found Carvana and similar services to be a little better priced than a trade in, but not by an overwhelming sum.

The bottom line is this: the less hassle you are willing to endure, the less money you will bring in. Dealing with random people can be a challenge, but if you're patient I believe it will net you the best result.

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I doubt I will mess with selling to an individual. I will sell it through a company. My husband sold his Honda Insight through Vroom and the experience went well.

OP
OP
Decio

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sounds good to me. Good luck with it. If the offer is too low you can always say no!

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
Received cover today, quite nice. Includes cable, lock antenna patch and strap buckles:
S650 Mustang Car Covers 1000025289

Good thing the cable loops are decent sized. I will be replacing the "Lock" with a better one. Not that it matters too much; a lock, no matter how good is just to "keep honest people honest".

Now, I just need a car to put it on, LOL!
Sponsored