• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Can we get a “not yet scheduled” list going 😆

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
I did. The rep I got, promised to text or email me with updates. Never did. Called/Text him on order bank day and didn't get a response. Asked about x-plan took 3 days to say no. Didn't send a quote when I asked. I was over it. I'll take some days off work and take a road trip in the new Mustang back to CA.
I wonder why they wouldn’t do x-plan. Don’t dealers get a kickback from Ford under x-plan?

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I did. The rep I got, promised to text or email me with updates. Never did. Called/Text him on order bank day and didn't get a response. Asked about x-plan took 3 days to say no. Didn't send a quote when I asked. I was over it. I'll take some days off work and take a road trip in the new Mustang back to CA.
Damn, sorry to hear about that. Weird how the said no to X-plan, my guy said yes. I know they were swamped that day with like 200+ bronco orders so he must've just prioritized those over yours.

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Damn, sorry to hear about that. Weird how the said no to X-plan, my guy said yes. I know they were swamped that day with like 200+ bronco orders so he must've just prioritized those over yours.
Yea not sure why he said no to the X-plan. He kept trying to make it seem like I was crazy for considering Granger for my order. Anytime someone tries to convince you that you shouldn't be saving money, its probably a sign to stop dealing with them.

I actually negotiated a 2014 Mustang at Galpin back then and they were really cool, so its kind of a disappointment that they didnt really care about my business this time around. I guess Covid really changed some peoples perspective on things.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Yea not sure why he said no to the X-plan. He kept trying to make it seem like I was crazy for considering Granger for my order. Anytime someone tries to convince you that you shouldn't be saving money, its probably a sign to stop dealing with them.

I actually negotiated a 2014 Mustang at Galpin back then and they were really cool, so its kind of a disappointment that they didnt really care about my business this time around. I guess Covid really changed some peoples perspective on things.
Same with my old 2012. Although the guy I dealt with this time has been great. Maybe they just have a bad apple over there.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Wasn't today just clean up anyway? Hopefully in a week or two will get an August build date. At least my tracker is working now.

Lynchburgsam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Zero here. My dealer said msrp and if I change my mind when it shows up no problem. I didn’t feel like I had much to lose in the short term anyway…

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
Ordered DH March 28th no VIN build date!:explode::angry:

bobdes368

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Shelby GT 500
I was told Ford releases build dates on Thursdays only. Can this be confirmed by anyone?

Ordered Vapor Blue GT Premium on 4/1.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
My dealer just called and said they got a DH allocation, and mine is up, but I would have to remove the Handling Package to get scheduled. If i did, it would be a late Summer delivery. I told them i didn't want to remove it. So I guess its back to waiting.

Also, he mentioned constraints on appearance pack, handling pack, painted stripes.

Last edited: