• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Can we get a “not yet scheduled” list going 😆

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Figured I'd have a VIN by now.. been over three weeks.

OP
OP
Bethstang

Bethstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
Checking in to see who else besides me still doesn’t have a build date

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I don't have a VIN or build date, but I also ordered earlier this month. I'm not expecting a VIN/build date anytime soon.

Last edited:

PresentNotPast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Has anyones build date get unscheduled on the ford tracker after it was already scheduled?

Renegade561

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 dark horse
Hey guys
Just a question. I put in an order for a DH back when the order bank opened. We agreed to a 3k over MSRP order. I just got an email from Granger about an allocation opening that they are selling for MSRP. I’ve emailed my dealer to see if they can come off the 3k and haven’t received word yet. Not sure what to do honestly.
What y’all think?

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Hey guys
Just a question. I put in an order for a DH back when the order bank opened. We agreed to a 3k over MSRP order. I just got an email from Granger about an allocation opening that they are selling for MSRP. I’ve emailed my dealer to see if they can come off the 3k and haven’t received word yet. Not sure what to do honestly.
What y’all think?
Placed my order through Granger, all I can say is they are good people. It really depends on your situation.

Renegade561

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 dark horse
Placed my order through Granger, all I can say is they are good people. It really depends on your situation.
I live in Alabama so pretty far. Always heard good things about Granger. I will see what my local dealer says and go from there.

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
I live in Alabama so pretty far. Always heard good things about Granger. I will see what my local dealer says and go from there.
Yea, I hear ya. I'm making the trip from California.
All the SoCal dealerships I reached out to didn't even know the order banks were open on 3/27 and the one that did acted like they didn't need my business and would not do X-plan or anything lower then MSRP.

My experience with Granger was great. Had an email conversation, signed some forms and done. They were quick to answer and even changed my order within the hour.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
No build date here. Best I could manage locally was MSRP for a GT.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
3k covers a 1st class plane ticket, meals, gas, hotel, and an unforgettable trip home from a dealership that has a reputation for treating you well. Oh, and you'll still have money in the bank for window tint or fuzzy dice.

If your current dealer is already charging 3k ADM, I would still be a little twitchy if they signed a new deal for MSRP today. I only passed on a Granger allocation because my local dealer was adamant about no mark ups right from first conversation

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Yea, I hear ya. I'm making the trip from California.
All the SoCal dealerships I reached out to didn't even know the order banks were open on 3/27 and the one that did acted like they didn't need my business and would not do X-plan or anything lower then MSRP.

My experience with Granger was great. Had an email conversation, signed some forms and done. They were quick to answer and even changed my order within the hour.
Did you try Galpin Ford? Biggest Ford dealer in the world and I had no problems working with them for my 3/27 order.

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Did you try Galpin Ford? Biggest Ford dealer in the world and I had no problems working with them for my 3/27 order.
I did. The rep I got, promised to text or email me with updates. Never did. Called/Text him on order bank day and didn't get a response. Asked about x-plan took 3 days to say no. Didn't send a quote when I asked. I was over it. I'll take some days off work and take a road trip in the new Mustang back to CA.
Sponsored