• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Few hours at most. It depends if the dealership has a backlog of PDI and when they get to your car
If mine ever ships and gets to my dealership, they better be ready for me to go sit down there watching them while they do the PDI and prep it! šŸ˜…
Sponsored

Jun317

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 FORD MUSTANG GT PREMIUM
I'd be more than happy to if Ford actually decided to update my tracker! šŸ˜… 3 weeks and counting since it actually arrived at the rail yard per my dealer's screenshot, mine is still showing in production with no date listed.
Ford Chat should give you an ETA atleast.

JoFranko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
Just noticed that my tracker updated to built. Ford chat originally told me two weeks ago it should be delivered the first of November but is now telling me I have an eta of 11/16 to 11/22. Did I read somewhere that the tracker is behind and that the built status typically means it shipped?

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? IMG_6859

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Ford Chat should give you an ETA atleast.
Unfortunately not, unless you want to count NA as an ETA. šŸ˜… Just spoke with another chat agent earlier today. According to them, itā€™s still showing in production with no ETA.

There is obviously a disconnect some at Ford and no one, including my dealer, seems to be concerned that it would be ā€œin productionā€ for nearly a month. I know many others have waited much longer for their orders, but itā€™s still frustrating.

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Just noticed that my tracker updated to built. Ford chat originally told me two weeks ago it should be delivered the first of November but is now telling me I have an eta of 11/16 to 11/22. Did I read somewhere that the tracker is behind and that the built status typically means it shipped?

IMG_6859.png
I believe that is correct. Congrats!

Orestes85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 WRX
S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? 1698962893697
About time. I've been going bonkers seeing people with later order/production dates in GA/FL/SC getting their vehicles shipped recently. Now to keep waiting...!

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
1698962893697.png
About time. I've been going bonkers seeing people with later order/production dates in GA/FL/SC getting their vehicles shipped recently. Now to keep waiting...!
Seems several people are getting new updates today. Still this for me, but Congrats to you!
S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? 1698963282944

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Some of you may be tired of seeing me complain about my order so, sorry if that is the case, but today takes the cake for me. Is there an ignore feature on here? :crazy: I have started looking around for a car that comes close to the one I ordered, and so far have come up woefully short. However, today while searching, I found a listing at the dealership I ordered mine from for a DH AT MSRP, so I was intrigued.

I then pulled up the window sticker and noticed it was build the week AFTER mine and was delivered on Monday. It was also a special order, so I suspect that maybe the person that ordered it backed out. How is it that a car that was built a week after mine was shipped and delivered to my dealership in less than 10 days while mine (I guess) sits in a parking lot collecting dust and possibly snow at this point? This is the Ford tracker from the one sitting at my dealership.

Only two possibilities come to my mind as to what is going on, and maybe it has happened with other people. I don't know. Anyway, did they "lose" it? Did it get damaged and have to be re-scheduled for build? I have a really hard time believing that Ford logistics is so jacked up that they can't keep their vehicles in order in their rail yard to ship cars in the order that they arrive for shipping?

Anyway, sorry for the rant. Best of luck to you all, and back to your regularly scheduled programming. :)

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? 1699048170341

Last edited:

Phrawst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium DMG PP
Some of you may be tired of seeing me complain about my order so, sorry if that is the case, but today takes the cake for me. Is there an ignore feature on here? :crazy: I have started looking around for a car that comes close to the one I ordered, and so far have come up woefully short. However, today while searching, I found a listing at the dealership I ordered mine from for a DH AT MSRP, so I was intrigued.

I then pulled up the window sticker and noticed it was build the week AFTER mine and was delivered on Monday. It was also a special order, so I suspect that maybe the person that ordered it backed out. How is it that a car that was built a week after mine was shipped and delivered to my dealership in less than 10 days while mine (I guess) sits in a parking lot collecting dust and possibly snow at this point? This is the Ford tracker from the one sitting at my dealership.

Only two possibilities come to my mind as to what is going on, and maybe it has happened with other people. I don't know. Anyway, did they "lose" it? Did it get damaged and have to be re-scheduled for build? I have a really hard time believing that Ford logistics is so jacked up that they can't keep their vehicles in order in their rail yard to ship cars in the order that they arrive for shipping?

Anyway, sorry for the rant. Best of luck to you all, and back to your regularly scheduled programming. :)

1699048170341.png
My GT was built 10/16 according to the tracker and released for shipment 10/18 according to chat. It still hasnā€™t shipped. My dealer has since received four stock GT Premiums. One built the Friday before mine and shipped the day mine was built. One built the day after mine and shipped the day mine was released. The other two were built and shipped the following week with only one still in transit.

All of them went by rail to the same ramp as mine.. According to the dealer, mine is still in Flat Rock.

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
My GT was built 10/16 according to the tracker and released for shipment 10/18 according to chat. It still hasnā€™t shipped. My dealer has since received four stock GT Premiums. One built the Friday before mine and shipped the day mine was built. One built the day after mine and shipped the day mine was released. The other two were built and shipped the following week with only one still in transit.

All of them went by rail to the same ramp as mine.. According to the dealer, mine is still in Flat Rock.
Thanks for that info. Seems Ford logistics really is that unorganized. I just would have expected better from one of the largest corporations in the world. Call me crazy! šŸ˜œ

Maybe someone can help me. When I got this from my dealer last week, I read it as being produced and sent to Ramp 51. Now today, Iā€™m told that it is just in the middle of production probably waiting for a part or something. I think she is blowing smoke making things up. Am I wrong?

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? IMG_4298

Last edited:

Muscat72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
@Pdaddy1280 I have the exact same info as you except Iā€™m one day ahead. Ford chat told me that my secondary status was built and eta was 10/12-10/18. My dealer doesnā€™t have a confirmed date though. I donā€™t know why the car has been sitting there for 3 weeks.

Phrawst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium DMG PP
Thanks for that info. Seems Ford logistics really is that unorganized. I just would have expected better from one of the largest corporations in the world. Call me crazy! šŸ˜œ

Maybe someone can help me. When I got this from my dealer last week, I read it as being produced and sent to Ramp 51. Now today, Iā€™m told that it is just in the middle of production probably waiting for a part or something. I think she is blowing smoke making things up. Am I wrong?

IMG_4298.jpeg
The stuff youā€™re running into seems like a Ford logistics issue if theyā€™re still figuring out if it is in production or not. I was told by chat and dealer that my car was released for shipment so I think my issue is with the third party shipping company not moving the cars FIFO.

One thing I learned investigating this is my carā€™s destination rail yard isnā€™t the big one in Atlanta (Hapeville) but the smaller one that is 8 miles from my house. The dealership is 12 miles in the other direction and they told me the cars come quick once they get to that smaller rail yard. Hereā€™s to hoping that is trueā€¦.once it actually gets on a train.

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Update: Officially, according to the Ford tracker, my car is still officially ā€œIn Productionā€ with no date, but my salesperson sent me an email a few minutes ago. Not sure what happened from 10/13 til today, but my car is on a train!! HALLELUJAH.

Update of updates: Now I know why I donā€™t have an in production date and why my tracker was completely disconnected to what I was getting from my salesperson. My car is NOT built or in production nor do I know when it will really begin build. My blend date is useless. I really have had some type of supply chain delay. No one knows when my car will actually be built or shipped.

My salesperson has been sending me the wrong screenshots for the last MONTH. Someone elseā€™s car that was scheduled for the same week as mine has been loaded onto a rail car as of this morning, NOT MINE.

Boy, do I feel like a dope. šŸ˜“

Last edited:

Orestes85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 WRX
I'd be a little pissed at the salesperson for putting me through that amount of disappointment.

Mine shipped yesterday so I'm hoping it will only be another week or two until it is delivered.