• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
829Delivery.png

Just got word my car arrived at the dealer today and should be ready in the morning.
Did your tracker ever change to shipped? Or did it just show up?

I have 8/24 by built also.

S7nco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD
Did your tracker ever change to shipped? Or did it just show up?

I have 8/24 by built also.
My tracker never showed shipped and is now in final preparation with todays date. I only assumed it shipped yesterday due to others saying that theirs was showing that status before shipped.

But this is what is shows now

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? IMG_3130

Jnatoka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I have an effect on Ford. They knew I meant business when I headed there last weekend 😂
Mine is still showing ramp 51. Does anyone know what that means? I know it’s coming by rail because I’m in TN but nobody can tell me anything about when it may ship. Is ramp 51 where it’s loaded onto a train or does it still have to go somewhere else for that? Chat was no help in answering either.

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
Mine is still showing ramp 51. Does anyone know what that means? I know it’s coming by rail because I’m in TN but nobody can tell me anything about when it may ship. Is ramp 51 where it’s loaded onto a train or does it still have to go somewhere else for that? Chat was no help in answering either.
Mine is also at ramp 51 but it's shipping by truck.

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW i4 M50; 2024 Mustang GT Premium
Your car may have possibly moved then. I think the emails get sent out when something significant happens with the car.
My tracker showed "shipped" 10 days ago. This morning, Ford Chat says the car was in West Chicago, IL via Canadian National. I'm assuming it is (or was) at the Union Pacific automotive facility in West Chicago before continuing on its journey.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
My tracker showed "shipped" 10 days ago. This morning, Ford Chat says the car was in West Chicago, IL via Canadian National. I'm assuming it is (or was) at the Union Pacific automotive facility in West Chicago before continuing on its journey.
Mine has also been shipped since 08/19. It's been sitting at New Boston ever since with no updates until today. It's finally on a railcar and on the way.

dliddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70
I get upset with myself for complaining. I know there are a number of people on this forum who will depend on their new Mustang for daily transportation. Mine is just going to be a toy. I really don't need it and to be honest, would survive quite nicely without it. I'm still in that "old school" mindset where I think I should be able to order a new car and have it in 6-7 weeks. I know those days are long gone, but I still think that way. I also think that there's so much more hype on certain cars today. The manufacturers build them up for months, and then it's difficult to get them because of supply chain or other issues.

I also think part of it is the "old age" syndrome. I get what you're saying about the fact that we're not getting any younger. I'll be 75 in 3 months. I wouldn't have given any consideration to waiting 5 months for my car to be built 15 years ago. Now all I think about are health issues. I'm still very active, but I think about those things all the time. I keep reminding myself that it is what it is, and to be patient. 🙂
Very well said. Being in my 40s I feel that.
Sponsored