• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Train? VA should only be truck
I think it's going by rail first to a hub on the East Coast and then being put on a truck to my dealer. Same thing happened to my Tesla.
Sponsored

Rip Actual

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Dodge Challenger
Last update for my car is New Boston, Ford chat said its prolly on its way to dealer. I am 8 hours from Plant doubt it takes 4 days to go that far but who knows.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I think it's going by rail first to a hub on the East Coast and then being put on a truck to my dealer. Same thing happened to my Tesla.
Whatā€™s your window sticker say? I believe my dealer said that mine should be truck the whole way

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, PP - Race Red
Whatā€™s your window sticker say? I believe my dealer said that mine should be truck the whole way
Convoy. I wonder why mine is parked at the New Boston railyard then.
My window sticker shows ā€œConvoyā€, but it is currently loaded on a train. All the comments I saw were saying if the window sticker says ā€œConvoyā€, then it would travel by truck the entire way from plant to dealer, but apparently that is not the case.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
My window sticker shows ā€œConvoyā€, but it is currently loaded on a train. All the comments I saw were saying if the window sticker says ā€œConvoyā€, then it would travel by truck the entire way from plant to dealer, but apparently that is not the case.
I asked my dealer again and see what his experience has been and Iā€™ll report back

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I asked my dealer again and see what his experience has been and Iā€™ll report back
Dealer said can be both Iā€™m hoping mine is only truck but I guess we will see

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
Is there a way to track the truck/train your car is on? My coworker who ordered a bronco a while ago said he could track the train somehow.

S7nco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD
Just found out that my dealer received 2 GT Convertibleā€™s, but not my car. Mine has been ā€œbuiltā€ since 7/10, I wonder if there is something wrong with some cars or mine just hasnā€™t been grabbed yet

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Just found out that my dealer received 2 GT Convertibleā€™s, but not my car. Mine has been ā€œbuiltā€ since 7/10, I wonder if there is something wrong with some cars or mine just hasnā€™t been grabbed yet
Your car is probably surrounded by other cars that were built after yours. Logistically they're going to deliver cars that are easier to load.

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
So the dealership actually received the car 10 days early considering the ETA was 09/02?

Did your tracker update to final preparation?
Yes, the car came 10 days earlier than chat said even though they provided that date after it had already left the plant. Yes, my tracker updated to final preparation today. Dealer texted me it was there this morning and sent two pictures of the car.
Sponsored