• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2024 Mustang 9(soon)
Odd I had confirm order 4/10, built 6/8, but no shipment yet and I see all you after me?

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Odd I had confirm order 4/10, built 6/8, but no shipment yet and I see all you after me?
Shipping cars would have nothing to do with when you were built, though. In fact, the earlier you are built, likely the longer it will take to ship because logistically there are probably thousands of cars parked around you/blocking them from even reaching your car.

Then you have to take into account location/grouping of shipments. They won't ship 1 car to California by itself just because it was built earlier. They will group it on rails (or trucks/trailers for closer range deliveries) for cars going to the same areas.

Be patient. Within 30ish days I'm sure they will have caught up with their massive shipment backlog (but don't quote me on it). Be glad that yours is even built considering so many more of us on here have ordered before you and still don't even have a schedule date 😅

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Just saw one in final preparation on facebook

FroYo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Same thing happened to me. Something to do with cookies? Try it in incognito mode and it should work.
Same for me i found that force refresh with Cntrl+F5 is helping or delete cookies using manual delete

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? 1692200126838

or u can find plugin to do it in one click

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Shipping has nothing to do with when it’s ordered. Only thing that matters is logistics and what trucks can be filled up.

Downtown Canada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
my built status came today with date of yesterday (I keep refreshing this window whole day :D) so there delay in updates for sure) but don't worry eventually you will have it updated this week probably
Same with me!

papaD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Power Wagon 2016 Challenger 392 shaker
Was built the end of May! Still in limbo...

knowing that my dream rag top has been sitting outside for 3 months, you better believe I will going over this car with a fine tooth comb.

Plan on pulling the rear seat and looking under the carpet for water stains.

Pulling all the lining out from the trunk and see what its like back there as well.

Plus, I plan on bringing a liquid detailer, and doing a hand wipe of all the panels (in case my eyes don't do so good!)

Knowing that the car was built, and waiting this long, kind of took the wind out of my sails.

Pretty sure I will feel better once I get behind the wheel, and the wind is in my hair (or snow, LOL)

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? SnipImage (003)

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500
Mine was built June 26. Still showing in production. Still parked at ramp 59.
Sponsored