• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Anyone's Car Stuck At New Boston?

OP
OP
DRP Motorsports

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500
I asked my dealer manager to track my car on his computer and his real time tracker showed it still sitting at New Boston. So Chat my be correct on mine.
Sponsored

Cobalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost
Yeah, from some research I did it takes about 2-5 days once its unloaded from the railcar to arrive at the dealership. It should be at the dealer hopefully by Friday.

My current ETA is 09/04 - 09/17
Wild how we have the same ETA but mine is still in New Boston. Lol Seems more of a guess than an estimate.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Wild how we have the same ETA but mine is still in New Boston. Lol Seems more of a guess than an estimate.
Maybe yours will show up at the dealer randomly. I know that's been happening to a bunch of people who see no movement in the tracker or via Ford Chat.

OP
OP
DRP Motorsports

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Checking in with you guys. Mine is still sitting at the New Boston rail yard somewhere collecting dust.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Mine has been sitting at the Jessup, MD railyard for 5 days now, 40 minutes away from my dealer.

My car spent 8 days at New Boston and now who knows how long I'll spend at Jessup. How is Tesla able to get a car from California to Virginia in 7 days yet Ford is taking 3 weeks??

OP
OP
DRP Motorsports

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine as well. Contacted my dealer about it and they said thereā€™s nothing they can do.
I should have waited till July to order mine. My thinking of "the early bird gets the worm" was way off when I ordered in March.

OP
OP
DRP Motorsports

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just checking back in here. My car still shows its at New Boston via chat and via dealer VIN view. Last update however on the location was 8-21 and VIN view showed the car battery was at 51% at that point. My dealer seems to think the battery went low and the tracking went dead because of it. šŸ˜  And to top that off, they received a Dark Horse today that was built well after mine that came through New Boston with only being there a couple of days with a priority code 19 vs my priority code 10. SO, nobody truly knows where my car is at and when it will arrive! For all I know, it might be pushed over to the curb at New Boston with a dead battery. šŸ¤¬

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
Just checking back in here. My car still shows its at New Boston via chat and via dealer VIN view. Last update however on the location was 8-21 and VIN view showed the car battery was at 51% at that point. My dealer seems to think the battery went low and the tracking went dead because of it. šŸ˜  And to top that off, they received a Dark Horse today that was built well after mine that came through New Boston with only being there a couple of days with a priority code 19 vs my priority code 10. SO, nobody truly knows where my car is at and when it will arrive! For all I know, it might be pushed over to the curb at New Boston with a dead battery. šŸ¤¬
What do they say the eta is? Ford chat told me today that my eta is the 12th through the 18th. Even though it's still on the lot and it's the 13th!

Mustang1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt
Yeah, so mine actually never left New Boston either come to find out. Last update was 8/21. So ours are probably pushed off to the side or hiding in the corner. And there's no one to talk to about it. šŸ™„

OP
OP
DRP Motorsports

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What do they say the eta is? Ford chat told me today that my eta is the 12th through the 18th. Even though it's still on the lot and it's the 13th!
Tracker ETA is 9-8 to 9-22. VIN view ETA is 9-13 to 9-18. Chat ETA 9-9 to 9-28...so take you pick I guess!? šŸ˜”

OP
OP
DRP Motorsports

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, so mine actually never left New Boston either come to find out. Last update was 8/21. So ours are probably pushed off to the side or hiding in the corner. And there's no one to talk to about it. šŸ™„
Yes I have no faith in Ford's shipping logistics at this point. And yes, even the dealer cannot reach out to anyone at Ford to find out anything...its a complete joke in my eyes.
Ford is a global giant and they have no care for the individual customer...just the mass numbers...sucks but I understand that is how it works in global business.
I think I will give it till Oct 1 for the car to appear. If it hasn't showed by then, I will be bailing on the order and looking something on a lot at that point.

Mustang1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt
Yes I have no faith in Ford's shipping logistics at this point. And yes, even the dealer cannot reach out to anyone at Ford to find out anything...its a complete joke in my eyes.
Ford is a global giant and they have no care for the individual customer...just the mass numbers...sucks but I understand that is how it works in global business.
I think I will give it till Oct 1 for the car to appear. If it hasn't showed by then, I will be bailing on the order and looking something on a lot at that point.
Yes, its ridiculous. My car was shipped a month ago and it's still in Michigan. Unbelievable. Wish I had the option to just pick it up.

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Stuck in KC and not New Boston, but its been 3 damn weeks since I got the shipped email.
I don't know what Ford is thinking, but its been 3 weeks and car still hasnt made its way from Detroit to Iowa. Nothing short of a logistical failure.

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, PP - Race Red
Mine was transported from FRAP to New Boston on 8/18. Left New Boston on a CSX train on 8/21. Arrived in Jacksonville, Florida on 8/26. Delivered to my dealer in South Georgia 8/31 (the day after Hurricane Idalia came through). This was the first Mustang delivery to my small dealer and it included my order as well as a dealer stock order of a convertible GT.
Sponsored