• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Anyone Here Work At Or Know Someone That Works At New Boston Railyard?

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500
Just as the title says, does anyone here have contact with someone that works at the New Boston railyard?
Sponsored

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
One of the ford chat people told me that the carrier is something called Precision Vehicle Logistics. I looked it up and it has a slightly different name.

OP
OP
DRP Motorsports

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One of the ford chat people told me that the carrier is something called Precision Vehicle Logistics. I looked it up and it has a slightly different name.
I know Precision Vehicle Logistics transports the vehicles from the plant to the railyard. The railyard is controlled by CSX I think though. So I really do not know who is accountable for the vehicles on the yard. That is why I want to find someone that works there that might could physically lay eyes on a car.

DaddyTigggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost Conv.
I know Precision Vehicle Logistics transports the vehicles from the plant to the railyard. The railyard is controlled by CSX I think though. So I really do not know who is accountable for the vehicles on the yard. That is why I want to find someone that works there that might could physically lay eyes on a car.
Your Dealer can call the rail yard directly and ask if a vin number is there and have it confirmed.

Mustang1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt
Your Dealer can call the rail yard directly and ask if a vin number is there and have it confirmed.
Our cars are definitely there, they're just not getting picked up unfortunately. I don't know if they're in a spot where they're not seen or a ton of cars got piled in after and ours are taking a while to get to. 😬

DaddyTigggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost Conv.
Our cars are definitely there, they're just not getting picked up unfortunately. I don't know if they're in a spot where they're not seen or a ton of cars got piled in after and ours are taking a while to get to. 😬
Yeah, this roll out has been a disaster. I've seen a few post of people that ordered their cars in June and have received it already, by rail. And also dealer orders that have arrived, which are supposed to be second priority to customer orders. I ordered mine an hour after the order banks opened, and am still waiting. It was delivered to the destination rail yard last Thursday. The dealer is still waiting for it to be trucked to them.
There is no rhyme or reason as to how CSX is loading these cars.

OP
OP
DRP Motorsports

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
DRP Motorsports

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First in Last Out
Indeed. I am sure railyard workers want to open up the slots closet to the front than vs the rear. The problem is, if all they want to do is take the stack down from the top, they will never get to the bottom with more added to top as soon as opening is made.

OP
OP
DRP Motorsports

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Squeaky wheels get the grease and if enough wheels squeak...something might happen.
Sponsored