• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Anyone's Car Stuck At New Boston?

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
Shipped email probably means your car left. I got it right when my car got loaded onto a train at New Boston
Were you given a rail car number? If you did how do you find it?
Sponsored

OP
OP
DRP Motorsports

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500
Ford chat still tells me its at New Boston. Weird. We'll just have to see.
I got "your car is shipped email" last week, but the car is still sitting at New Boston not loaded on a rail car.

Mustang1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt
I got "your car is shipped email" last week, but the car is still sitting at New Boston not loaded on a rail car.
Same as me. Was actually shipped the Aug 18, but I received the shipping email last week. And it's been at new Boston since the 21st. 🤷🏻‍♂️

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
And your delivery date hasn't changed right? Also just talked to ford chat and yeah they don't see any railcar yet.

Cobalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost
Just spoke with Ford chat and they said my vehicle is still located in New Boston. Arrived there 8/21, received the shipped email 8/31.

Mustang1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt
Just spoke with Ford chat and they said my vehicle is still located in New Boston. Arrived there 8/21, received the shipped email 8/31.
Exactly the same for me!

jbeansem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus 2014
So my car was showing Shipped - At New Boston for multiple weeks. I finally checked with Ford chat today and they gave me a Rail Car #. I traced the rail car number and it shows that it was delivered to its final destination in MA today. So for a rail car delivery, my take away is it will show in New Boston all the way up until the car is actually delivered via railway to its final destination.

So if Ford Chat is saying your car is in New Boston, it could already be moving across the country. You won't see anything different until it has arrived in your state.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
So my car was showing Shipped - At New Boston for multiple weeks. I finally checked with Ford chat today and they gave me a Rail Car #. I traced the rail car number and it shows that it was delivered to its final destination in MA today. So for a rail car delivery, my take away is it will show in New Boston all the way up until the car is actually delivered via railway to its final destination.

So if Ford Chat is saying your car is in New Boston, it could already be moving across the country. You won't see anything different until it has arrived in your state.
For me, once Ford Chat gave me a rail car # it started in New Boston and made its way to MD.

Cobalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost

For me, once Ford Chat gave me a rail car # it started in New Boston and made its way to MD.
I’m wondering if maybe they just didn’t update/send the info to ford before sending out some of the rail cars.

Cobalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost
No it's still in the Jessup railyard. Now I'm just waiting for it to show up at the dealer at anytime.
From what I understand, the trucks can’t be tracked. Your next update might be it arriving.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
From what I understand, the trucks can’t be tracked. Your next update might be it arriving.
Yeah, from some research I did it takes about 2-5 days once its unloaded from the railcar to arrive at the dealership. It should be at the dealer hopefully by Friday.

My current ETA is 09/04 - 09/17
Sponsored

Last edited: