• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Anyone install RTR upper grille?

OP
OP
Stang24

Stang24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang
I just received the wiring harness to fix the light issue but have not got the instructions yet. Has anyone received the instructions? Suppose to be sent pdf file via email.
I didn’t get instructions but I just installed it. There’s really only 1 way it can go

S650 Mustang Anyone install RTR upper grille? IMG_3573
Sponsored

GlenC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT PP
First off did it correct the problem I’m hoping and secondly I’m sure the bumper has to come off. Went to install mine and found the honeycomb part of the grill cracked and broken so I’ll have to take bumper off to replace anyways so I’m just gonna wait for new one to come before I install the harness. Crazy cause I never remember hitting anything and there’s no other damage in the area. It seems like the plastic they use is thin and very brittle though. I swear I can’t seem to get ahead of this grill and it sucks cause I love the looks of it.

S650 Mustang Anyone install RTR upper grille? IMG_0872

OP
OP
Stang24

Stang24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang
First off did it correct the problem I’m hoping and secondly I’m sure the bumper has to come off. Went to install mine and found the honeycomb part of the grill cracked and broken so I’ll have to take bumper off to replace anyways so I’m just gonna wait for new one to come before I install the harness. Crazy cause I never remember hitting anything and there’s no other damage in the area. It seems like the plastic they use is thin and very brittle though. I swear I can’t seem to get ahead of this grill and it sucks cause I love the looks of it.

IMG_0872.jpeg
I’m not sure if it fixed it I went to bed after I put it in lol but yea u have to take the bumper off unless you placed the wires in an area u can reach

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Looks like I won't be purchasing will all these issues present. sucks cause it does look sweet

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
well the parts installed, relatively easy outside of the plastic rivets that are the bane of my existence. ill update tomorrow if it works or not.

SWPHX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang EcoBoost
I just received the wiring harness to fix the light issue but have not got the instructions yet. Has anyone received the instructions? Suppose to be sent pdf file via email.
How did you get the harness? I’m having the issue but need the harness lol!

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
well after starting it up and driving today it seems like everything is working fine. then again everything seemed to work fine when i first installed the kit so im going to wait a week before calling it 100% good

Deleted member 60890

OMG thats after the new cable harness fix!!!
Sponsored