• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
fordmustangnerd

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Thanks wheb I get the time I might take you up on that
Aye sounds like a plan :) We'll start ya off with somethin slow and simple usin the WDTS pack. sub 350hp cars that are easy to learn with and then we can slowly step it up from there.
Sponsored

OP
OP
fordmustangnerd

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Update is out y'all, And I think @Twin Turbo Might be a little happy with this shot ;) I took this one especially for you my guy.

Link in first post has been updated as well :)

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang stunning in Assetto Corsa! Screenshot_mp_mustang_2024_goodwood_hillclimb_20-0-123-13-1-15

I'll be live with it over on my twitch tonight around 5:30pm EST runnin some laps with it at various tracks and doin photoshoots. Vod will get edited into youtube vids for y'all to enjoy at a later date :)

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Update is out y'all, And I think @Twin Turbo Might be a little happy with this shot ;) I took this one especially for you my guy.

Link in first post has been updated as well :)

Screenshot_mp_mustang_2024_goodwood_hillclimb_20-0-123-13-1-15.png

I'll be live with it over on my twitch tonight around 5:30pm EST runnin some laps with it at various tracks and doin photoshoots. Vod will get edited into youtube vids for y'all to enjoy at a later date :)

Oh yes! I may just need a little............."alone time" :inlove:

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
Anyone here play Beamng.drive with an S650 Mustang mod, by chance? Personally I think it looks and plays worse than the Assetto Corsa mod, but sounds absolutely brutal. That said, in Beamng you can customize the car color freely, and now I'm conflicted with how the GT looks in dark green...

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Hm, why is the car rated at 565 bhp and 676 Nm now? I appriecate the update, but I prefer the cars reflect their real world power

OP
OP
fordmustangnerd

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Hm, why is the car rated at 565 bhp and 676 Nm now? I appriecate the update, but I prefer the cars reflect their real world power
I'm thinkin it's a glitch in the numbers.. not sure will talk to them about it..

Devon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I just rolled the car over by driving across a curb on the Daytona road course at a relatively low speed lol - and this with the revised physics, default setup... it was one of the higher curbs.

Last edited:
OP
OP
fordmustangnerd

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I just rolled the car over by driving across a curb on the Daytona road course at a relatively low speed lol - and this with the revised physics, default setup... it was one of the higher curbs.
Not sure what's with that as I've not had anything like that. Could be the game too as sometimes physics get weird with modded cars/tracks. I didn't do anything with the physics just shared the love. I'll try to see if I can replicate this then report it over to them.

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
Sadly that's how the mod was made.. and probably won't change til we get better audio or someone can actually get out and record the car's engine sounds once it's on the street..
No worries. At least it doesn't sound like the Forza Motorsport 7/Forza Horizon 4 version of the Mustang GT. THAT was horrifying to listen to, how mangled that mess of a V8 sound was.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Overall I find it quite strange how not a single racing game actually delivers how the real cars sound like. I know from the tons of making of videos that a lot of modern racing games like Forza Horizon 5 actually recorded most of the real cars with highend equipment. But somehow once all the audio files are done and the sound in simulated in the game, they all sound like crap. Most importantly all bass is totally gone.

As a quick example, this was just a very spontaneus recording with my mobile phone, without any good quality. And still you can feel the rumble if listened on a good headset. With real equipment you might deliver a way cleaner real sound of each car. Why does they all sound so compressed to death then?

OP
OP
fordmustangnerd

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Overall I find it quite strange how not a single racing game actually delivers how the real cars sound like. I know from the tons of making of videos that a lot of modern racing games like Forza Horizon 5 actually recorded most of the real cars with highend equipment. But somehow once all the audio files are done and the sound in simulated in the game, they all sound like crap. Most importantly all bass is totally gone.

As a quick example, this was just a very spontaneus recording with my mobile phone, without any good quality. And still you can feel the rumble if listened on a good headset. With real equipment you might deliver a way cleaner real sound of each car. Why does they all sound so compressed to death then?
It's all down to how things are mixed in the end... :(

Reactions: Ace

Devon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
But somehow once all the audio files are done and the sound in simulated in the game, they all sound like crap. Most importantly all bass is totally gone.

@Ace, couldn't agree any more with that last sentence. I turn the bass up 6 or 7 db in Windows before even loading most driving sims - and I am listening to high-end headphones via a dedicated headphone amp and a nice DAC. The MS titles are particularly bad in this regard.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ace

Devon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
After driving it some more with the bass notched up some I gotta say I'd buy the new Mustang sight unseen just for the sound it if sounded just like this mod does to me now. WOW. There's even a wonderful momentary "thud" sound when you change gears and/or get on the power suddenly.
Sponsored