• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Honestly though, it’s modern day Nissan. Haphazard bullshit design is like their thing
Pretty much, I will give them credit where it's due, the second gen Juke, while not perfect, looks much better than the first gen imo. The current Altama and new z also look pretty good, but that's where it ends.
Sponsored

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
it's it's own car. It doesn't replace the 2015. Here's a look at all the ones I currently have.. just so you can see for yourself :)
1673592945519.png

Just be sure to use the version I linked a few posts back that was on mediafire as it's a much better version than the original
Thanks. The '18 GT and '21 Mach 1 look fun to drive as well. Where'd you get those? 😀

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
My only nitpick with the videos is the 'Stang sounds like it's packing a flat-plane V8 at high-RPMs.

OP
OP
fordmustangnerd

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
My only nitpick with the videos is the 'Stang sounds like it's packing a flat-plane V8 at high-RPMs.
Sadly that's how the mod was made.. and probably won't change til we get better audio or someone can actually get out and record the car's engine sounds once it's on the street..

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Expect some shots of other colors in the game in the next couple days y'all with an updated link to the mod with updates and bug fixes :)
1673977555458.png

And yes while not an option irl.. Blue Ember will be included with the GT in this mod :)
1673977593774.png
Does the mod allow you to remove the spoiler?