• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Devon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Sounds INCREDIBLE. No way the real car will sound this good lol. But the handling is about what I'd expect from my father's old 1969 GTO....
Sponsored

OP
OP
fordmustangnerd

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Sounds INCREDIBLE. No way the real car will sound this good lol. But the handling is about what I'd expect from my father's old 1969 GTO....
Did you snag the original or the one from VR Driving? because the VR Driving one has better handling than the original mod.. at least until they release this new patch and then we shall see what happens

f00man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
“Stunning” is a stretch. It looks better than most cars tho.

OP
OP
fordmustangnerd

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
“Stunning” is a stretch. It looks better than most cars tho.
I never added the word stunning... someone else did but I'm not upset by it. The car's a blast and seeing it in a proper 3d space really helps you to truly appreciate the design of the new car

f00man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I never added the word stunning... someone else did but I'm not upset by it. The car's a blast and seeing it in a proper 3d space really helps you to truly appreciate the design of the new car
Wait…someone else edited your post title? That’s wild.

Is this site run by Ford?😮

OP
OP
fordmustangnerd

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none

Not sure... honestly not too worried about it to be quite honest.. Here's a couple pics someone took of their attempt to recreate Blue Ember btw..
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang stunning in Assetto Corsa! 1673547758045
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang stunning in Assetto Corsa! 1673547745603

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse

moderators can edit posts and titles, so that's probably what happened

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Jarstang (site owner) will often amend a thread title if it's going to be shared on social media. Adding "S650" or "2024 Mustang" to the title helps with the various search algorithms.

Not sure "stunning" would help in the search, but in this instance I do think it looks stunning!

:)

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
Where does one get the non-VR mod, and how does one install it in to Steam? (Or is this top secret privileged information only?)

Devon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Where does one get the non-VR mod, and how does one install it in to Steam? (Or is this top secret privileged information only?)
Links can be found on a few youtubes, in the accompanying description. If you are using Content Manager (as you should be) to manage your AC then just drag and drop the downloaded file anywhere in the CM window, then click on the 3-bar icon top right, select install.

Frankly though the handling is so bad ATM I'd wait till it's fixed. Traction control doesn't work at all.

Last edited:
OP
OP
fordmustangnerd

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
VR driving version is only available to patreon subscribers.
What the hell?? It was free for everyone 6 days ago.... It's not even theirs to sell they just did a data edit and are profiting off others work at this point.. ...
Here's a link to an updated version of it that I've been using with a file to add proper functioning paintshop in content manager.. I've been tweaking things out with this to try and improve it.

ModPack portugal guys are currently using this data and making tweaks that are needed as well as other fixes for the next update of the mod. So once that's released I'll link the proper mod in the first post of this thread.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/34eacmd8l49yi9z/mp_mustang_2024.rar/file

Download this and place it into content manager.. boys this will give you a proper driving experience and tc does work
Sponsored

Last edited: