• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
Time to dust off Betty and start siming again and drive the S650 :D

Triple 32s to be installed and also to try out the HP Reverb G2 which has been sitting in the garage for around for 12 months now, the screens even longer.......

Currently running Samsung Odyssey G9 49", Simucube 2 Pro, Ascher wireless wheel, Heusinkveld Sprint pedals on a Simlab GT1 Evo cockpit with a Sparco Evo 2 seat.

And no the led light on the wallpaper is not permanently installed, so I can take it down(velcro)

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang stunning in Assetto Corsa! C8F4539A-D106-4C22-A56E-86E68DC88C65

Last edited:
OP
OP
fordmustangnerd

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none

Triple 32s to be installed and also to try out the HP Reverb G2 which has been sitting in the garage for around for 12 months now, the screens even longer.......

Currently running Samsung Odyssey G9 49", Simucube 2 Pro, Ascher wireless wheel, Heusinkveld Sprint pedals on a Simlab GT1 Evo cockpit with a Sparco Evo 2 seat.

And no the led light on the wallpaper is not permanently installed, so I can take it down(velcro)

C8F4539A-D106-4C22-A56E-86E68DC88C65.jpeg
Now you got me jealous of this setup...

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer

C8F4539A-D106-4C22-A56E-86E68DC88C65.jpeg
Meanwhile I'm over here playing gt7 with a busted ass PS4 controller that steers the car in random directions ever so often 😆. On a side note, if any of you play gt7, I highly recommend the mach-40, it's a '69-70 mustang body that's chopped, widened and stretched to fit over a gt chassis. Did a max power build and the car drives super nice. Was expecting it to be a mess but it's prob the most balanced 1,000 hp I've ever felt in that game. Did a 6:38 on the ring.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Tested the S650 in Assetto Corsa yesterday. Yikes, the model is indeed amazing (interior could use some updates though) but the handling. Man they really have to tweak the mod, it drives horribly. Very wobbly, way too much bodyroll, etc. Got a Mach 1 for the game which they should look into, that car really feels like the real car.

OP
OP
fordmustangnerd

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Tested the S650 in Assetto Corsa yesterday. Yikes, the model is indeed amazing (interior could use some updates though) but the handling. Man they really have to tweak the mod, it drives horribly. Very wobbly, way too much bodyroll, etc. Got a Mach 1 for the game which they should look into, that car really feels like the real car.
Physics update is coming in the next 48 hours.. just wait my guy :)

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Standard behaviour on a stock GT :p

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Physics update is coming in the next 48 hours.. just wait my guy :)
Great, can't wait! :thumbsup:

@Mazman: To a certain extend yes, but it was a bit too much :D
Since you posted your setup, just ordered the direct drive Fanatec set compatible with PS5. Really exited for it, the entrylevel Logitech I got is fine but has it flaws. But delivery is expected for March...

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Great, can't wait! :thumbsup:

@Mazman: To a certain extend yes, but it was a bit too much :D
Since you posted your setup, just ordered the direct drive Fanatec set compatible with PS5. Really exited for it, the entrylevel Logitech I got is fine but has it flaws. But delivery is expected for March...
Great,the DD1 with the F1 wheel?

Direct drive wheel bases is on another level with regards to immersion/experience and force for that matter.

They had an awesome price a while back on that kit 1299 EUR. There are lot of great choices out nowadays.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Great,the DD1 with the F1 wheel?

Direct drive wheel bases is on another level with regards to immersion/experience and force for that matter.

They had an awesome price a while back on that kit 1299 EUR. There are lot of great choices out nowadays.
Ordered the Gran Tursimo setup with 8Nm. But a F1 steering wheel is definitely one of the things I will look into upgrading later, especially since I drive the F1 games a lot

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Ordered the Gran Tursimo setup with 8Nm. But a F1 steering wheel is definitely one of the things I will look into upgrading later, especially since I drive the F1 games a lot
That will be a really nice upgrade!

To be honest I barely have had any time last year to drive anything :(, everything has been sitting. I much prefer GT-racing or driving "regular" cars on e.g AC.

Will try to get good at drifting if anything, think that will help out a bit IRL well.

OP
OP
fordmustangnerd

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
That will be a really nice upgrade!

To be honest I barely have had any time last year to drive anything :(, everything has been sitting. I much prefer GT-racing or driving "regular" cars on e.g AC.

Will try to get good at drifting if anything, think that will help out a bit IRL well.

I'm not the greatest but can hold my own with drifting.. if you're on steam or discord shoot me a message on here and I'll add you and we can link up on AC and I'll help teach ya if you wish..

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
I'm not the greatest but can hold my own with drifting.. if you're on steam or discord shoot me a message on here and I'll add you and we can link up on AC and I'll help teach ya if you wish..
Thanks wheb I get the time I might take you up on that
Sponsored