• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Didn't this thing say the same thing about the Dark Horse and painted roofs last time yet some people with those builds still got scheduled last week?

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
looks like they're only scheduling premium interior? 101/201/301/401

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
At least they are scheduling again this week! Crossing my fingers for Thursday, since it will most likely just be clean up scheduling next week, and then a wait until May for July scheduling.

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Scheduling Week 23 + Constraints (Dark Horse Stop Build, No Convertibles, Etc) 33B74FA9-4565-4719-BED0-868DD2C37A3B

I was chatting with ford support today and got a scheduling date for production.
GT Premium
-401A
-PP
-Magneride
-6 speed with rev match
-Active Valve exhaust

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Are people getting build dates scheduled throughout the week, or is there a specific day scheduling happens?
Would rather not call everyday asking for info:crackup:

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
33B74FA9-4565-4719-BED0-868DD2C37A3B.jpeg

I was chatting with ford support today and got a scheduling date for production.
GT Premium
-401A
-PP
-Magneride
-6 speed with rev match
-Active Valve exhaust
Is this the first time you have asked them? I didn't have anything when I checked Friday but I was thinking about asking my dealer on Tuesdays and Ford chat on Fridays.

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
Are people getting build dates scheduled throughout the week, or is there a specific day scheduling happens?
Would rather not call everyday asking for info:crackup:
I believe Thursday is when the system is updated.

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Is this the first time you have asked them? I didn't have anything when I checked Friday but I was thinking about asking my dealer on Tuesdays and Ford chat on Fridays.

The first time was this past Thursday and they mentioned that it was awaiting a scheduling date. Although they weren’t able to give me a scheduling day the first time I asked, they were able to provide a vin#.

My priority code was 10 btw. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Today was the second time I asked. I asked via ford chat as my salesman said I would get that info from ford themselves. I figured they were no help. So I contacted ford chat

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I wouldn’t sacrifice your perfect car to get it maybe a few weeks earlier especially because there are several people including myself that have gotten their cars scheduled with the night pony package. Doesn’t seem like these constraints are very accurate, I’m sure the majority of us will be scheduled by the end of this week :)

Bethstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
I wouldn’t sacrifice your perfect car to get it maybe a few weeks earlier especially because there are several people including myself that have gotten their cars scheduled with the night pony package. Doesn’t seem like these constraints are very accurate, I’m sure the majority of us will be scheduled by the end of this week :)
I agree with you!! I have no build date yet, but I’m not scrapping my Nite Pony package. I don’t want to regret not getting it

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
I agree with you!! I have no build date yet, but I’m not scrapping my Nite Pony package. I don’t want to regret not getting it
Same as well. If I have to wait an extra month just to get Nite Pony, so be it.
Sponsored