• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

TheBluePariah97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco
Ford finally released the scheduling info. I don't know what Main Commit means but Friday's FDNB (second image) indicates we are scheduling this week for July 10-24 production weeks.

2024-mustang-production-scheduling.png

Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 6.27.14 PM.png
Round two of these things... The FE Bronco was rough and now this is going to be rough
Sponsored

Rice0086

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Focus RS
We are in the exactly same boat. I've had a steady build date for the 19th of June for my DH. Maybe stop build in place just means they aren't building any DH this week but it could be lifted in the next two weeks? I have a sorta rare 600a on order (no black roof)? Could that change something? What's going on Ford? I don't feel like waiting for August...
Maybe on Monday morning we may have a window sticker….

DARK HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO,2021 JL RUBICON,2022F150 TREMOR
Hell, I'd like vin and build date, not going a lie am tempted to pull order and put money into something else like a boat, I went thru the bronco bs ordering from the very beginning, one of the first to put order in and took forever to get the damn thing.

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
Hell, I'd like vin and build date, not going a lie am tempted to pull order and put money into something else like a boat, I went thru the bronco bs ordering from the very beginning, one of the first to put order in and took forever to get the damn thing.
Won't be much of a boat for 70k. :)

seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT
I am retired and haven't had a car payment in 20 years. Issue is that I only have space for three cars at my house and three at my car condo, so I have to sell something.
Sell the condo or house, get one with more garage space. Problem solved. I ran out of garage space myself so am having the roof raised so I can stack em. Just a suggestion :)

seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT
I have a Blue Ember DH on order and would like the roof Blue Ember not Black but that is the way it comes which sucks.
Im with you on that. I have a strong dislike of a black roof on anything but a black car. More importantly, I would rather see more of the blue ember-- no hood stripes no black roof, just blue emeber.

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT/CS, C6 Corvette, 1997 GT Convertable
Sell the condo or house, get one with more garage space. Problem solved. I ran out of garage space myself so am having the roof raised so I can stack em. Just a suggestion :)
UPDATE: Going to buy another 4 post lift and keeping the car.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Aggravating AF I am sure on the Bronco. It sure is now with the Mustang BS.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
[/QUOTE

I'm getting the garage roof lowered, and the walls fixed so I can get the new Mustang its own space :)

Mizzle51

Green Machine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Prem 401A PP1
Not gonna lie, this is getting very annoying. I’d like my dark horse to get built sometime sooner than later.
So an alternative perspective: I had an early (first 2 weeks) build S550 2015 GT. It spent 2 month in a QA lot to catch issues before shipping / fix and still had a bad dashboard full of rattles and terrible panel gap issues. It landed with 30 miles on the Odometer with Dealership PDI. I don't want to know how bad it was before that QA hold.

I'd not push Ford here. Let them get a few more weeks of builds going before they get your ride started. The fit and finish benefits might amaze you.