• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

Knightro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer Sport
Ugh I got an email from ford alright...

We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Today, we wanted to give you an update on the status of your Mustang GT order.

Unfortunately, continued supply chain issues are slowing things down. Weā€™re working diligently to try and reduce these delays.

Now hereā€™s our promise to you. We know that waiting for delivery of your Ford is far less fun than actually driving it. So, we commit to updating you as soon as we can, at least once every 45 days regarding your vehicleā€™s production schedule status. No matter what.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2012 Volvo S60 T6
Mines been sitting at Ramp 59 since the 20th (which is when it switch to built with no check mark).

Sales guy sent me a screencap of the VVR and it shows an ETA of the 28th to Oct 4th. I have no experience with this so I am unsure if their dates are reliable or not in regards to when a vehicle actually ships! lol.

Frankb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 SGT, 2005 GT
You are lucky. The one I ordered in June that was messed up, isnā€™t scheduled until November 20. It just depends. Some have been waiting since May with no build date yet
May...? Cmao, I ordered mine on 3/28 and still no build date or VIN, only have received a couple emails stating they are having supply chain issues, while others that placed a order after me are driving theirs already

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
May...? Cmao, I ordered mine on 3/28 and still no build date or VIN, only have received a couple emails stating they are having supply chain issues, while others that placed a order after me are driving theirs already
Which options did you get? We got the GT, convertible, six speed, with Active exhaust, 401A and performance package. The ones that are having a big hold up on them are the night ponies it seems.

Frankb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 SGT, 2005 GT
Yeah I know a lot has to do with what was ordered. Mine is a Blue Ember Metallic DH/Auto/700A/AP/HP, but I've seen a few same specs they already driving them : šŸ˜”

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I know a lot has to do with what was ordered. Mine is a Blue Ember Metallic DH/Auto/700A/AP/HP, but I've seen a few same specs they already driving them : šŸ˜”
Did you get the night pony? Even if you did and you see some running around town they have a night pony they probably had theirs way before they started having problems They will not be making that much longer this fall, As they have summer tires on them. I think they quit sometime in November or December and they wonā€™t build them again until spring time.

Frankb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 SGT, 2005 GT
Did you get the night pony? Even if you did and you see some running around town they have a night pony they probably had theirs way before they started having problems They will not be making that much longer this fall, As they have summer tires on them. I think they quit sometime in November or December and they wonā€™t build them again until spring time.
That's a terrible excuse for them to use, because the type of tire... next the dealer might say "see this beautiful Shelby I have on the show room id sell it to you but it doesn't have the right season tires so you will have to come back" lmao..,. I'd take my car with no tires on the rims, I don't plan on keeping those ones on it anyways.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's a terrible excuse for them to use, because the type of tire... next the dealer might say "see this beautiful Shelby I have on the show room id sell it to you but it doesn't have the right season tires so you will have to come back" lmao..,. I'd take my car with no tires on the rims, I don't plan on keeping those ones on it anyways.
If you look it up, it actually gives the dates they quit making mustangs with summer tires. Even if they are going to a southern state

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Still at Ramp 6P since 9/5. Does anyone know what would cause a car to get stuck there?
Im starting to think something went wrong and its just being ignored.

My ETA got pushed back again to 10-11-23.
Seems like these ETA mean absolutely nothing and are just moving forward to have a 10 day window.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still at Ramp 6P since 9/5. Does anyone know what would cause a car to get stuck there?
Im starting to think something went wrong and its just being ignored.

My ETA got pushed back again to 10-11-23.
Seems like these ETA mean absolutely nothing and are just moving forward to have a 10 day window.
Call your dealer. They should be able to get your info

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Call your dealer. They should be able to get your info
I ordered from Granger. I've been talking to Zach, but it looks like theres not much we can do.

I'm tempted to just ask to cancel my order and go buy one down the street, since they have a couple of the lot!

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered from Granger. I've been talking to Zach, but it looks like theres not much we can do.

I'm tempted to just ask to cancel my order and go buy one down the street, since they have a couple of the lot!
Go for it. Who knows when the other would get there

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Granger in Iowa?
Sponsored