• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I think the colors on the interior are a nice touch, but the exterior doesn't do it for me. The wheels are overboard, IMO
Sponsored

Lightningwings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
I love the blue accents on the interior! I was missing the midnight blue/grabber blue stitch interior found in the S550 Mustang. Not sure how I feel about the outside, need more time to see how I feel about it. Love the rocker stripe graphics though.

Related question...Will we be seeing a 60th Anniversary edition anytime soon???

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
Someone needs to fix the iOS App. Multiple duplicate posts aren’t fun.

Gogoggansgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
It's a mixed bag. The blue on the rims does not look good. The grill is meh. I like the stripes. I love the seats. I wish the California special got the dark horse engine but none of the extra performance stuff, kind of how the original cs had parts from the shelby cars.
let’s cut the crap here ford needs to make the CS pack more special, it doesn’t need the DH engine because that’s already a joke, honestly it would of been cooler if they added a special performance pack that focused on comfort but got all the DH goodies. It’s just another appearance package that you can’t get the Recaro seats with.

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
I'm sorry but the blue accents scream Pep Boys cheap EBAY crap..

The original California Special had Shelby style parts on it...there were no rave blue accents...

And RAVE blue?

I mean young people like raves so let's be cool by calling it rave blue ...

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1; AT; M0960
I don't like S650 styling that much to begin with....this didn't help. Interior is better than exterior though.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Am I the only one that thinks that this ineterior is a good old slap for all Darkhorse owners? I mean the blue stitching, blue parts of the steering wheel, the blue seats and badge is what the DH makes "special". This is hilarious :D

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
Am I the only one that thinks that this ineterior is a good old slap for all Darkhorse owners? I mean the blue stitching, blue parts of the steering wheel, the blue seats and badge is what the DH makes "special". This is hilarious :D
But it’s not really the same. Has blue & white stitching and no microsuede elements at all. The previous Cali Special had a more special interior.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
But it’s not really the same. Has blue & white stitching and no microsuede elements at all. The previous Cali Special had a more special interior.
Yeah but they still could have come up with something more unique. The resemblance is uncanny in my opinion.

The previous CS on the S550 was a joke in Europe. Front grill and wheels were exactly the same as the Bullitt. You only had CS badges in the front grill, on the GT badge at the back, side badges and on the seats plus black stripes on the side. That's it.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
My reaction everytime a California special is announced instead of doing something cool.

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang GT California Special Package Revealed w/ Rave Blue Accent Styling, Wheels & Graphics IMG_20230908_175458

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
That grille is gross.

-as is any treatment that tries to give the mustang pig nostrils. I mean come on. Where is thedesign sense at ford right now? Clearly out to lunch. Blue “nostrils” in a mustang grille? Looks somehow worse than the weird crap you could litter your car with from pep boys.
Sponsored