• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
Start the thread of "first arrival pics" so people can go to one thread and post them all as their cars show up
Sponsored

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
Atleast your's hasn't been stagnant in production since July, like many of us earlier orders.
I was really hoping ford would do some sort of first in first out for the storage lots. Apparently that was to high of an expectation.

My car has been “in production “ since early June. Any kind of movement would be nice at this point.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
My 2024 Mustang GT Premium Convertible (nite pony!) will be in my hands today!

A few questions if anyone knows? 1) the standard package comes with locking lug nuts but not sure if that also applies to the NPP? Will I get locking black lugs? 2) dealer wanted to install some form of door guard but am having them left off for now as I dont want any additional issues for my ceramic coating guy. Did anyone else experience that?

Super super excited. First Mustang for me since 1987 and first new car for me since 2014. :cool:

Awesome...congrats!!! Shiny side up...

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
GT premium convertible, 401A, NPP, 10-speed auto, 3.55 LS, red calipers, triple black.
That's basically the exact car I'm hoping to get. Very excited for you and can't wait for your photos.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
I don't get it. All these convertibles are shipping and already arriving at dealers in Ohio and Indiana but mine has been stagnant since the trackers updated to "built" on Tuesday.

I'm in metro Detroit and figured it would have arrived at the dealer right away but it doesn't even show to have gotten on a truck yet. Any ideas why this would be?

1692364814637.png
Give it a day or two. Mine was built the same day as yours and changed to shipped at 5 am this morning.

Snakeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Vert, 2011 Shelby GT500 Vert, 2020 BMW X5

A few questions if anyone knows? 1) the standard package comes with locking lug nuts but not sure if that also applies to the NPP? Will I get locking black lugs? 2) dealer wanted to install some form of door guard but am having them left off for now as I dont want any additional issues for my ceramic coating guy. Did anyone else experience that?

Super super excited. First Mustang for me since 1987 and first new car for me since 2014. :cool:
Congratulations! My ETA Next week! Please Tell me the Auto Stop Start button is Not blank:facepalm:

Howlin4u

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT. 1967 Coupe

Thats fantastic..let’s see some pics!

MagneticMartian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Congratulations! My ETA Next week! Please Tell me the Auto Stop Start button is Not blank:facepalm:
If you look at pictures posted by DTOWN on the built and shipped thread it is indeed blank. I would prefer it that way instead of having to constantly turn it off after starting the car anyway.

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red Mustang GT premium convertible
Congratulations!! I ordered mine on June 24th and got a build date of the week of September 18 on July 13. But, I don't mind if it takes a couple months. I'm paying off my 2017 Convertible GT 401A next month. I hope I get as good of a deal on my interest rate as I did in 2017...it was 0%. I doubt it, but it doesn't hurt to dream.

RealEvan125

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I was really hoping ford would do some sort of first in first out for the storage lots. Apparently that was to high of an expectation.

My car has been “in production “ since early June. Any kind of movement would be nice at this point.
That’s how it should have been. I’m ngl I’m salty asf that people who ordered there’s later are getting it earlier while others like us gotta wait later to get ours

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Congratulations!! I ordered mine on June 24th and got a build date of the week of September 18 on July 13. But, I don't mind if it takes a couple months. I'm paying off my 2017 Convertible GT 401A next month. I hope I get as good of a deal on my interest rate as I did in 2017...it was 0%. I doubt it, but it doesn't hurt to dream.
What are the current interest rates for the 24 Mustang?
I dont think I found any special financing, which is a bummer!

Workhorse996

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150. 2017 F150
I don't get it. All these convertibles are shipping and already arriving at dealers in Ohio and Indiana but mine has been stagnant since the trackers updated to "built" on Tuesday.

I'm in metro Detroit and figured it would have arrived at the dealer right away but it doesn't even show to have gotten on a truck yet. Any ideas why this would be?

1692364814637.png
I ordered mine 03/27 GT Convertible and last update was 08/15 as being built. I am from Ohio. My dealer received 2 convertibles yesterday 2 different deliveries one had a blend date 07/18. Mine had a blend date of 06/19. I t is probably buried in ramp 51.

StangGang93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln MKZ Black Label
What are the current interest rates for the 24 Mustang?
I dont think I found any special financing, which is a bummer!
Check with your local credit union. A 60 month financing term has a rate difference of about 1.5% under a 72 month financing term.

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s

Post some pics/video please!!! And does yours have the auto start/stop? I have heard the 5.0 will not have it?!? I don’t want it with my DH.

Also a pic of paddle shifters if equipped. Just for personal reference…Thanks!!
Sponsored