• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Sounds BETTER than it looks.
Looks gross, sounds great.
I'm glad they're posting these sound bites so other drivers will know what just passed them. I think the 24 Mustang Dark Horse is sexy. I guess haters gonna hate.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
I'm glad they're posting these sound bites so other drivers will know what just passed them. I think the 24 Mustang Dark Horse is sexy. I guess haters gonna hate.
it’s not hate. It’s a designers perspective. Calling it like it is. A usually attractive s650 that has taken a backward step in aesthetics. Hopefully it gets a nice revision in a couple years. The mustang mashed on top of a skateboard look just isn’t appealing. Nor is the aftermarket RTR grille that still has the pig nostrils. Then there’s the cheap plastic blackout under the headlights, then there… we’ll… that’s enough. I’m sure the point is made. The badge is cool though.

in design you take risks. Sometimes you hit the jackpot, sometimes it’s good. Other times just ok. This one whiffed. But that’s ok. It means they’re taking risks. That’s s good thing.

I absolutely respect the cars performance goals. Sounds great. And it seems to be shaping up to be a performer. Can’t wait to see how it actually does.

you don’t have to like everything about something to be a fan or to not be a “hater” or whatever. But thanks for playing!

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
it’s not hate. It’s a designers perspective. Calling it like it is. A usually attractive s650 that has taken a backward step in aesthetics. Hopefully it gets a nice revision in a couple years. The mustang mashed on top of a skateboard look just isn’t appealing. Nor is the aftermarket RTR grille that still has the pig nostrils. Then there’s the cheap plastic blackout under the headlights, then there… we’ll… that’s enough. I’m sure the point is made. The badge is cool though.

in design you take risks. Sometimes you hit the jackpot, sometimes it’s good. Other times just ok. This one whiffed. But that’s ok. It means they’re taking risks. That’s s good thing.

I absolutely respect the cars performance goals. Sounds great. And it seems to be shaping up to be a performer. Can’t wait to see how it actually does.

you don’t have to like everything about something to be a fan or to not be a “hater” or whatever. But thanks for playing!
I wasn't trying to upset you. I respect your decision not to like the design. We are on this site because we both are fans of the Ford Mustang. That's enough to bring us together on common ground.

Last edited:

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
I wasn't trying to upset you. I respect your decision not to like the design. We are on this site because we both are fans of the Ford Mustang. That's enough to bring us together on common ground.
you didn’t. Just stating my take and correcting a misperception on the “hater” bit. Totally agreed with the common ground. Great to see risks being taken with the car instead of doing what’s always been done and seeing the icon get held back for so many years.
Sponsored