• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 GT Wheels

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
Does anyone know if the nite pony package black wheels come with black lug nuts? I've seen in some pics the black wheels with chrome lug nuts.
Sponsored

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
do you know which ones these are? are they the standard GT premium wheels?
My guess is these are the optional wheels for the performance pack.

I base that on this description in the order guide:
19" X 9" (F) 19" X 9.5" (R) Machined with Tarnished Dark Aluminum (644) Available on GT Performance Package (67J)

OP
OP

vvedapud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang
These are correct, the nite pony is just black version of these and with crome lug nuts
so you're saying these are the 19x8.5 shadow silver aluminum wheels? and that the night pony is just this but black?

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
Wow! I have/had no interest in yellow until right now. That actually is a great combo!
Still looks like a Taxi 🚕 Convertible. 🤣

gearhead350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197 (sold)
The build & price shows the wheels with the check mark as the wheels included with PP & nite pony package. Can anyone confirm this?

S650 Mustang 2024 GT Wheels CEB292F3-8934-4E5D-9D8D-36A941516E4C

Katastrophe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14' Honda Civic EX; 14' Honda VFR800 DLX
The build & price shows the wheels with the check mark as the wheels included with PP & nite pony package. Can anyone confirm this?

CEB292F3-8934-4E5D-9D8D-36A941516E4C.png
I replied to the other thread you opened as well, but the wheels included with PP + NP are the ones underneath the checked wheels.

osupath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Convertible
I replied to the other thread you opened as well, but the wheels included with PP + NP are the ones underneath the checked wheels.
This has been a very confusing aspect of ordering my car. I wanted the NP package, but the wheels that are check-marked are the only option for the NP. The image looks silver to me but on the build site they are called Black Painted Aluminum wheels 19 x 9 and 19 x 9.5. If u start a build with the NP and try to spec the black wheels in the image (the wheels below the wheel with the check-mark called Machined with Tarnished Dark Aluminum wheels ), u are forced to remove the NP. Doesn't make sense as this combo has been what Ford has been advertising all along. I think the images and descriptions are not accurate and people are not going to get what they think they ordered.

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
This has been a very confusing aspect of ordering my car. I wanted the NP package, but the wheels that are check-marked are the only option for the NP. The image looks silver to me but on the build site they are called Black Painted Aluminum wheels 19 x 9 and 19 x 9.5. If u start a build with the NP and try to spec the black wheels in the image (the wheels below the wheel with the check-mark called Machined with Tarnished Dark Aluminum wheels ), u are forced to remove the NP. Doesn't make sense as this combo has been what Ford has been advertising all along. I think the images and descriptions are not accurate and people are not going to get what they think they ordered.
The online builder tool is far from 100% right now.

adamhixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
This is the exact reason I didn't opt for the NP. The wheels I wanted weren't available with the black roof and accents. Kind of sucks but crossing my fingers that I can edit my order. Not holding my breath though.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
That is really odd about the NP rims. I thought the NP rims would be the same design as the bronze performance pack rims, just black. Maybe they'll update it? Those rims they show currently would not look right on a NP. You need the black rims to make the look really pop.

Anyone who ordered shadow black hoping to add the NP package to give the car that murdered look will be very disappointed with these rims IF that is true.

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Camaro ZL1 (prev. 2019 Mustang GT; 2025?)
Yea you'd think Ford would notice this - one of the most obvious glitches on the entire build site. Very bush league of Ford in how they roll shit out.

Zathras

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
If anyone knows of any pics showing the "base" (standard) wheels for the GT and GT Premium I'd love to see 'em. I think the base GT wheel is 18x8.5" (finally ditching the narrow 8" wheels from the S550 GT), and I think the base GT Premium wheels are 19x8.5 or 19x9??

ChrisMattice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150 XLT
I think these are the only wheels I haven't seen pics of yet other than the renders on my order status. Patiently waiting for real-life pics. In the renders they look great!
Sponsored