• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 GT ETA for pick-up July 10th

OP
OP

Ken Wilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport/ 2016 Subaru WRX STI
Don’t wanna burst anyone’s bubbles but the ETAs have been slipping almost every day mine moved a week in 2 days so i wouldn’t count on anything being set till the cars actually leave the plant. Last I heard from my dealer was 07/07 and 2 days before that it was end of June.
So i originally started with an ETA window of July 20th-24th. But it kept getting pushed up all the way to June 28th-July 4th, now its ETA July 10th. Im thinking July 4th has something to do with the timing?
Sponsored

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
So i originally started with an ETA window of July 20th-24th. But it kept getting pushed up all the way to June 28th-July 4th, now its ETA July 10th. Im thinking July 4th has something to do with the timing?
That’s what the rumor is that marketing is holding up release to make it a big spectacle for the 4th but we won’t know till it happens I guess

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
I agree, I think 7/1 or 7/4 will be the OKTB date. Also hopefully lift the embargo on media reviews. Sounds like the cars will be showing up at dealers in a couple weeks. Exciting!

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
I just checked. Blend date is 6/21 and no ETA on delivery.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Thanks man! Im debating on staring a youtube channel to film first impressions, driving POV, up close shots and my review on the car. I wonder if there will be a large enough audience for that?
I would subscribe.

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Ford can piss off. They give us these eta. And keep pushing them back. They give our hopes up. Piss off ford. They are just sitting up there on your f***ING lot. At least give us an answer. We all just keep questioning. . Don't give us dates that are wrong and they know they don't plan on shipping them out. It wouldn't have been a big deal if we had to wait. But don't give us dates. THAT ARE Fasle.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Ford can piss off. They give us these eta. And keep pushing them back. They give our hopes up. Piss off ford. They are just sitting up there on your f***ING lot. At least give us an answer. We all just keep questioning. . Don't give us dates that are wrong and they know they don't plan on shipping them out. It wouldn't have been a big deal if we had to wait. But don't give us dates. THAT ARE Fasle.
In all fairness to Ford (and you guys know I've been more critical of them than most on here), if the delays post-production are due to the limited availability of trailers/rail carts to transport vehicles, that's not something Ford can control.

And I can confirm it's impacting the entire industry, as I work for a direct competitor who's also struggling with the rail car shortage.

If you want to be angry at anyone, be angry at Joe Biden and Congress for not taking more executive/legislative action to resolve this issue. It is their job to regulate interstate commerce.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Does this mean the OK TO BUY would clear early July? It takes approximately 15 days from plant on rail to El Mirage. Then maybe 3 to four days to leave on transport.
It would have to be this week or it will have to wait I’m sure because the flat rock plant closes the week of July 3rd for vacation.

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Everyone I know. There car is coming Convoy. I drive down i75 and see car haulers everywhere. Ford is choosing to lie about our eta dates. They don't plan on shipping them out. But they still give us eta dates. Giving our hope ups. Ford can make any rules they want. If you own your own Business can you treat customers like that. And expect them to stay with you.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everyone I know. There car is coming Convoy. I drive down i75 and see car haulers everywhere. Ford is choosing to lie about our eta dates. They don't plan on shipping them out. But they still give us eta dates. Giving our hope ups. Ford can make any rules they want. If you own your own Business can you treat customers like that. And expect them to stay with you.
Ford has said over and over that the ETA’s are based on historical data and where you car is in the process of production. It is an estimate that can change at any point. The only reliable timeline will come from your dealer who will get confirmation from the shipping manager that your vehicle has been loaded for transport.

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Ford has said over and over that the ETA’s are based on historical data and where you car is in the process of production. It is an estimate that can change at any point. The only reliable timeline will come from your dealer who will get confirmation from the shipping manager that your vehicle has been loaded for transport.
Where did they say this. My dealership seemed to think once they gave and eta. They was the date. Yes my dealership has told me on 2 different accounts the the car was arriving this week. Didn't happen now pushed back again. Ford doesn't announce anything

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Where did they say this. My dealership seemed to think once they gave and eta. They was the date. Yes my dealership has told me on 2 different accounts the the car was arriving this week. Didn't happen now pushed back again. Ford doesn't announce anything
In the ford chat I know they’ve mentioned it and I’m pretty sure it was on another thread.

GreenBarkingFrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Honda S2000
So what do build times look like. Mine is scheduled for the 14th of August for production start. Is it only a month for building?

t_ice14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Mustangs
I live in Tucson, AZ and just got word from my dealer my 2024 PP GT Vapor Blue w/ 301A, Active exhaust has an ETA at my dealership Jul 10. Ordered 03/31.

Ford chat said my ETA was Jun 28th-July 4th. Just giving a heads up on my date range for Arizona. I know it takes a couple more days to get out here from Flat Rock.

Bummer Ford kind of ruined the hype by not allowing vloggers/reviewers to post content to help the hype. Ive been watching the same 5 videos for that past 3 months lol. These next few weeks cant go by any faster.
Congrats but I'm actually getting pretty frustrated hearing stories like this. You ordered 4 days after me yet you're getting yours over 2 weeks before mine is even scheduled for production. Plus you are all the way out in AZ while I am just 2.5 hours from the factory. There is no logical strategy or structure to Ford's process. Killin me....
Sponsored