• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 GT ETA for pick-up July 10th

Ken Wilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport/ 2016 Subaru WRX STI
I live in Tucson, AZ and just got word from my dealer my 2024 PP GT Vapor Blue w/ 301A, Active exhaust has an ETA at my dealership Jul 10. Ordered 03/31.

Ford chat said my ETA was Jun 28th-July 4th. Just giving a heads up on my date range for Arizona. I know it takes a couple more days to get out here from Flat Rock.

Bummer Ford kind of ruined the hype by not allowing vloggers/reviewers to post content to help the hype. Ive been watching the same 5 videos for that past 3 months lol. These next few weeks cant go by any faster.
Sponsored

Last edited:

papaD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Power Wagon 2016 Challenger 392 shaker
My dealer was told mine would arrive the week of June 21st

Nothing yet... dealer said "don't hold your breath"

I am adding 3 to 4 weeks from what was told to them.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Ford chats ETA is based on the historical data and current trends of the plants production. If your dealer says July 10. That’s the accurate info.

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
I live in Tucson, AZ and just got word from my dealer my 2024 PP GT Vapor Blue w/ 301A, Active exhaust has an ETA at my dealership Jul 10. Ordered 03/31.

Ford chat said my ETA was Jun 28th-July 4th. Just giving a heads up on my date range for Arizona. I know it takes a couple more days to get out here from Flat Rock.

Bummer Ford kind of ruined the hype by not allowing vloggers/reviewers to post content to help the hype. Ive been watching the same 5 videos for that past 3 months lol. These next few weeks cant go by any faster.
I’m in Tucson too! Ordered vapor blue/gray interior PP GT with active exhaust on 31 March. Last update from Ford said my build date is 24 July…

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Congrats man! Pics, lots of pics..

papaD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Power Wagon 2016 Challenger 392 shaker
Maybe they are just waiting for 4th of July as OKTB date...

Then ship them out.

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

Does the online tracker still say in production for you?

OP
OP

Ken Wilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m in Tucson too! Ordered vapor blue/gray interior PP GT with active exhaust on 31 March. Last update from Ford said my build date is 24 July…
Man small world!! That’s awesome. Are you going through Jim Click?

OP
OP

Ken Wilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does the online tracker still say in production for you?
Yup. Started production 06/12 but that was the last update also. It’s been 2 weeks without an update so I talk to ford Chat for any updates

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
Does this mean the OK TO BUY would clear early July? It takes approximately 15 days from plant on rail to El Mirage. Then maybe 3 to four days to leave on transport.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Ken Wilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe they are just waiting for 4th of July as OKTB date...

Then ship them out.
By the sounds of it that would make sense. Also July 10th is a Monday so the dealership will be open to do final inspections so that makes sense

OP
OP

Ken Wilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats man! Pics, lots of pics..
Thanks man! Im debating on staring a youtube channel to film first impressions, driving POV, up close shots and my review on the car. I wonder if there will be a large enough audience for that?

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Don’t wanna burst anyone’s bubbles but the ETAs have been slipping almost every day mine moved a week in 2 days so i wouldn’t count on anything being set till the cars actually leave the plant. Last I heard from my dealer was 07/07 and 2 days before that it was end of June.
Sponsored