• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
because_murica

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
I'm not gonna lie, the more I see DH in Blue Ember, the more I think it's pretty dope. I don't think it works as well with other colors though.

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I'm not gonna lie, the more I see DH in Blue Ember, the more I think it's pretty dope. I don't think it works as well with other colors though.
I’d like to see the front in black to see how the gray plastic looks.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
i'm hoping that Ford brings the Dark Horse to the Arizona International Auto Show next week
even if they don't i'm for sure taking tons of pictures of the S650 they do bring and sharing them here

TheCur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 GT 5.0, 16 C7 2LT, 17 SS 50th 'vert, all sold.
100%.

I'm a whore for a nice metallic flake and I *really* like it. It's currently at the top of my list for next year, just edging out a ZL1 in Vivid Orange Metallic. I think it's going to come down to pricing and availability.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
i'm hoping that Ford brings the Dark Horse to the Arizona International Auto Show next week
even if they don't i'm for sure taking tons of pictures of the S650 they do bring and sharing them here
there was no 2024 mustang there today, asked if it would be there in the future and I didn't really get an answer
I'll go back on Saturday and see if it's there

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
The paint color is really cool with a lot of flop and everything. The only problem I see is that there are a lot of angles on the car, so it looks like the colors of the different panels don't match. It was especially annoying me on the hood to the front bumper cover adjacent to the hood. That was one of the things I noticed on one of the Camaro generations that really bugged me about it - the hood to bumper color mismatch.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
there was no 2024 mustang there today, asked if it would be there in the future and I didn't really get an answer
I'll go back on Saturday and see if it's there
sad to say, it wasn't there today either, looks like the '23 Escape may have stolen it's spotlight
again, there were no solid answers, either
i feel i was scammed, tbh, i spent $56 total ($15 each day parking, $13 each day ticket) to see a vehicle that was advertised on their Facebook and press release to be there and it wasn't