• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2.3l EB Oil Filter

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
Reached out to several part suppliers and check several aftermarket suppliers.

Response from my last order attempt from Ford supplier:
"Good Afternoon!

I just wanted to let you know that this part is going to backorder. Ford has no stock available nationwide with no ETA for a release. Please let us know if you wish to proceed with the order.
Thank you, "

Can anyone help in IDing either a proper fit aftermarket oil filter size for the 2.3l or know of a supplier that has the proper NU2Z-6731-F filters in stock?
Sponsored

SAL-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 EcoBoost Rapid Red
I ordered the correct FL-2127 filters from my dealer in mid November and received them about 2 weeks later. They had just become available according to them. I find it hard to believe that everyone is out of stock already, but I don't doubt you.

It has metric threads, and I have been told that the FL-500S will fit, but it is a bit bigger. I have not tried this myself.

Sofa King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost, Vapor Blue, HPP

SAL-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 EcoBoost Rapid Red
Make sure you are looking at the 2024 EB. I believe that is different from the 2023 and prior oil filters. IIRC, the prior engines have an imperial thread, but the new ones are metric.