• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

0mi to empty, but tank with gas

Rushstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
So today I turned the car on at work and this message was there, still have gas on it, is this a issue or it normally happen?
IMG_2051.jpeg
Not an issue. Im sure you “think” there is gas. Nope. You burned it all up in the way to work.
Here is what Im getting!

S650 Mustang 0mi to empty, but tank with gas IMG_5311

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
Probably like the old style gauges. When the needle pointed to empty, you still had a couple of gallons in the tank. It was always fun figuring out how much was left because after several cycle you would creep up on empty then do a full fill. Knowing the size of the tank, you would know how much was left.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
believe the meter over the DTE, something must have completely ravaged your fuel economy and you somehow got less than 0.1MPG. the estimate will return to normal eventually

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Not an issue. Im sure you “think” there is gas. Nope. You burned it all up in the way to work.
Here is what Im getting!

IMG_5311.jpeg
you are getting better fuel economy than when i had my EcoBoost Mustang or Subaru Legacy

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
I have averaged 29mpg (imperial) over the last 7k miles on my S550 as a daily driver - that gives a range when full of over 400 miles. Regularly do 400 miles on a tank with a bit in reserve on an 80mph motorway run.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
So today I turned the car on at work and this message was there, still have gas on it, is this a issue or it normally happen?
IMG_2051.jpeg
-1 degree?
Sponsored