• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
What is the average time line from getting the VIN and build week to getting window sticker?
Window sticker comes a week or so before build date.
Sponsored

Frankb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 SGT, 2005 GT
Starting to get tired of waiting.... DH/HP/AP/Auto/Blue Ember Metallic order on 3/27 priority code 10
and still no Build Date or VIN :(

If I dont hear something soon Im just gonna cancel my order and wait for a Cobra or GT350

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Starting to get tired of waiting.... DH/HP/AP/Auto/Blue Ember Metallic order on 3/27 priority code 10
and still no Build Date or VIN :(

If I dont hear something soon Im just gonna cancel my order and wait for a Cobra or GT350
Consider that those being scheduled are seeing Aug build dates. Add about 6-8 weeks for completion and shipping (maybe more). That puts you at late Oct delivery if you hear from Ford this week. That's 7 months of waiting. Too long? Just right? Only you know for yourself.

I look at the 7 months for my Challenger order to get built and the 2+ years for Bronco and Maverick peeps, and know that we're just starting on this journey. I hope my patience will last til at least next summer. For now I'm just chilling.

Frankb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 SGT, 2005 GT
Consider that those being scheduled are seeing Aug build dates. Add about 6-8 weeks for completion and shipping (maybe more). That puts you at late Oct delivery if you hear from Ford this week. That's 7 months of waiting. Too long? Just right? Only you know for yourself.

I look at the 7 months for my Challenger order to get built and the 2+ years for Bronco and Maverick peeps, and know that we're just starting on this journey. I hope my patience will last til at least next summer. For now I'm just chilling.

Yeah guess I didn't word that to well, I have no problem waiting (prefer not too) but it is what it is, the part that is sooooo disappointing is when people get build dates and then you are still waiting and even that isn't too bad if they would just let us know when they are going to get to it, not just stating sorry its in processing and don't have any info :(

I really wanted the DH but it was a toss up with the GT350, now when I have no idea of even how long I will have to wait its making me think twice about going GT350 Voodoo.

DARK HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO,2021 JL RUBICON,2022F150 TREMOR
I had an order in for the bronco 2 years of wait time and this wait for the dark horse no build date or vin as of today and I'm starting to think maybe cancel and wait for cobra. Just getting sick of this waiting bs cause ford can't
get parts or forecast inventory at all!!!

OP
OP
budman00000

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z

I ordered my GT the day the order books opened, finally got a production build week, email from Ford said 8/14, I emailed for performance they said 8/7.. Who the hell knows anymore. I waited 8 months for my C8 to be allocated and another 2 months before it hit my dealer.. Guess this is the new norm unless you buy off the lot.
Sponsored