• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

mcky2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium 21 F150 XLT 3.5
Hell yes, added my VIN to the Ford Pass app.

When it has doors, will I get notifications of it opening and closing in Michigan? 🤣

Screenshot_20230615-213707.png

Screenshot_20230615-213613.png
Added to mine as well.
Sponsored

OP
OP
budman00000

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z

cwall583

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Just got email that my car is scheduled for production week of August 14th.. Order date 3/27 - GT Prem - PP - NP - Active exhaust - Auto - Magride
Actually my dealer emailed me and told me my Build Date is June 20th, ordered March 27th
GT Premium Auto with PP, Active Exhaust

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
Update: Email(and text from my dealer) yesterday said Production Date was Week of 8/14/2023. Tracker didn’t show a date at all until about 5mins ago. Now showing week of 8/2/2023!

Dark Horse Premium
Race Red
700a
Handling Package

Thoth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Update: Email(and text from my dealer) yesterday said Production Date was Week of 8/14/2023. Tracker didn’t show a date at all until about 5mins ago. Now showing week of 8/2/2023!

Dark Horse Premium
Race Red
700a
Handling Package
My tracker just finally updated today. Used to only say "Order Confirmed", even though I got the VIN and the build date. The tracker is quite interesting for sure. Just glad it's actually moving along now! Lol

Niko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT
I received my e-mail today as well...week of August 21. Order date April 26. GT Premium. Rapid Red Metallic. Automatic. 401A, NP, PP, AVPE, Magneride, black Recaro seats, red brake calipers.
Hey there! Which dealer did you order from? I get terrible communication from mine if any at all after asking them for basic information on my order.

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW i4 M50; 2024 Mustang GT Premium
Hey there! Which dealer did you order from? I get terrible communication from mine if any at all after asking them for basic information on my order.
I ordered from Norm Reeves in Cerritos. They've been pretty responsive so far.

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150

Dark Horse Premium
Race Red
700a
Handling Package
When did u order and where u located?
Ordered mine on the march 29 blue ember obviously ap and i also got hp no vin yet

mcky2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium 21 F150 XLT 3.5
We are going to be the fastest ones out of the dealership on delivery day
I'm sure just about everyone will be off the lot with a quickness.

I will be starting my 700 mile trip home from Granger with a bit of Disturbed (Down with the sickness) and my trusty V1.

Hopefully no one will Hellcat one into an unsuspecting crowd or parked car. That would break the internet.

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When did u order and where u located?
Ordered mine on the march 29 blue ember obviously ap and i also got hp no vin yet
27 March within 30mins of order banks opening, Priority Code 10. I ordered from a small dealership in South Dakota. They only had (1) allocation for a Dark Horse and I had kind of “reserved” the allocation before Christmas.

I have a VIN but Window Sticker won’t populate yet.

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
27 March within 30mins of order banks opening, Priority Code 10. I ordered from a small dealership in South Dakota. They only had (1) allocation for a Dark Horse and I had kind of “reserved” the allocation before Christmas.
Lol i ordered mine early morning on the 27th butbwhats funny is i submitted my order and my sales guy said he forgot to put it in the system i was like are u fking kidding me took the day off for me to order it early and they didn’t submit it until two days later. My dealer is in a small town in Burleson Texas, i use to work there as a tech but he told me i probably wont get it until the end of the year or closer to 2024 which i think its bs, priority code 19, im sure i was the first person to order a new mustang that day order banks opened.

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol i ordered mine early morning on the 27th butbwhats funny is i submitted my order and my sales guy said he forgot to put it in the system i was like are u fking kidding me took the day off for me to order it early and they didn’t submit it until two days later. My dealer is in a small town in Burleson Texas, i use to work there as a tech but he told me i probably wont get it until the end of the year or closer to 2024 which i think its bs, priority code 19, im sure i was the first person to order a new mustang that day order banks opened.
This dealership is so small that it’s a joint Ford/Dodge-Chrysler dealership, but they are great to work with and their service department is top notch. Dealer keeps me informed about updates and they only charged me $1K ADM for the Dark Horse. I just considered my deposit as the ADM so even though I paid a small ADM it’s nothing like the $10-20k I hear these other dealerships charging people for the Dark Horse.

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150

I have a VIN but Window Sticker won’t populate yet.
This dealership is so small that it’s a joint Ford/Dodge-Chrysler dealership, but they are great to work with and their service department is top notch. Dealer keeps me informed about updates and they only charged me $1K ADM for the Dark Horse. I just considered my deposit as the ADM so even though I paid a small ADM it’s nothing like the $10-20k I hear these other dealerships charging people for the Dark Horse.
im paying msrp no markup he told me my total he didnt say anything about the mark up i signed the order paper at 71k
Sponsored