• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
So uh, didn’t catch this sooner, not sure if anyone else did yet…

the badge and wheels look like a bronze color here.

Full photo, bronze, black and chrome ponies on each.

F0F02A9D-D212-433B-89F5-19A1FCE42C30.png

6E017FD7-EA48-4857-931A-9216FC968A19.jpeg
Ooh good catch. Would be awesome if they offered a bronze wheel package
Sponsored

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC
Recaros - Looks like perforated leather, perhaps heated/cooled now? Notice that there is a white stripe on the seat belt as well.
Color - Is that Ruby Red I see? Interior shot with (to my eyes) exterior has matching door panel fill and seat surfaces going up and over to the seat back. Matching stiching too, one could hope?
E-brake - perhaps no longer mechanical but dressed to look it? Cover looks doughy.
Cordless charging - look closer at the area in front of the shifter and below the new 'hard button' array.
Auto stop/start - looks like the toggle is there and paired with a manual transmission.
Display - seems high? Looks great!
Interior materials - Appears much improved. Lots has been moved closer to the driver and finished with soft-touch surfaces like the 'Premium Plus' package.

JD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Cherokee - 6 Mustangs in the past
I don't hate it. But, it certainly looks like a housewife version of the S550 - it seems to have lost it's aggressiveness.

It sure looks, to me, like an S550 de-evolved. A more tamer version of the last body styles. It certainly doesn't look or feel like the next generation at all.

Based on the idea this was the next generation Mustang, this is a disappointment -- this is a continuation of the previous generation.

And I'll just leave this here: it's hard to not make the Camaro comparison, it's pretty darn obvious.

I'll save final opinions when I see this in person next week.

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
It still a has satellite radio option. Why? for podcasts?