• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
I love everything about it. New interior looks fantastic. Exterior though is very very nice. I was worried about the new headlights but they look great here!
Sponsored

tim1007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
The one big screen for the gauges and center console is definitely to play into Apple's new version of carplay that they teased earlier this year. The handbrake design looks very weird. Almost as if it is not mechanical and may just be activating an electric parking brake.

Leviathan

Threads
Reaction score
Agreed, it's a cleaner, more muscular take on the s550. It's exactly the type of design you want for a sendoff. Something that's eye-catching, but classy.
2015-17 looked more aggressive and muscular in my opinion. I don't like that the body lines (especially on the side) were removed or watered down

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
The one big screen for the gauges and center console is definitely to play into Apple's new version of carplay that they teased earlier this year. The handbrake design looks very weird. Almost as if it is not mechanical and may just be activating an electric parking brake.
If you take the boot off the current breke its shaped that way as well.

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
S650 Mustang ⚠️ LEAKED S650 Mustang Images & Rumored Specs!! [New Shots & Engine Image Added] Screenshot_20220914-131608_Chrome (2)

This image is a bit blurry, could someone enhance it to see the emblem on the side?

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
Redline looks to be the same 7400 RPM or maybe a LITTLE lower?

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500, 2021 Bronco
Interior is giving me a C8 vibe without the wall. Hard to tell from pics but the interior material quality still looks to be subpar compared to the Camaro.

Exterior looking good in the front but the rear looks like they brought the 2010-2012 S197 dirty diaper back.

62Telecaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger Edge
Pretty much what I figured...more of a refresh/iteration and a "get me over" approach to bridge into the electric era, which makes sense.

I like it way, way, way more than the 2018+, but the 15-17 is still way more cohesive and flat-out more attractive to me both inside and out without any contest. I prefer the Ecoboost front end of the S650 and the rear and interior are not for me, same with the headlights and even tail lights...would have made so much more sense to have kept the black deck lid too if they're going with black headlight housings in between the red parts? Just too similar with small things that irk me, but not bad. It's a Camaro last to current gen type of deal, clearly when compared to the S550 visuals.

Specs are specs but I'm almost assuredly a hard pass versus keeping my 2015 until the electric generation hits. Definitely underwhelming, but not bad, and also exactly as expected and probably as it should be until we get to the 8th gen and 2028.
Sponsored