• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Touch up Pens

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
First off, Merry Christmas 7G Fam!

Yesterday I got my atlas blue GT all cleaned up and pulled into the garage for the rest of the cold months here in indiana unfortunately. Whilst finishing up wiping it down I found a handful of rock chips I've gotten over the last 4 months of driving it, which is no biggie and was definitely expected. My question is, who makes/what are my best options for touch up pens/paint to refill and blend the small chips back into the paint? My 2015 GT had chips and I borrowed some paint from my job as I work in an automotive plant and the white was close to the Oxford white body paint I had at the time. I can't do that now as the manufacturer I work at doesn't have anything close to atlas blue. Thanks in advance! Happy holidays!
Sponsored

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
here's the part number for Atlas Blue touchup paint from Ford PMPC-19500-7440A

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It is easy, with exceptional results. I’ve have used them for years for light and dark colors.
Thanks. I've made a note and will order when my GT comes in. The videos look good. I have seen the usual touch-up pens. Color is good, but surface repair not very good.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
here's the part number for Atlas Blue touchup paint from Ford PMPC-19500-7440A
would you be able to pull the Vapor Blue code? Merry Christmas!

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
Racing red is color code PQ
Part number PMPC-19500-7236A
It didn't take long to get the first ding and on the top of the hood. I must of got behind a gravel truck that wasn't properly covered.

friscoaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Rogue, Cruze, '54 F-100, 24 Mustang DH

Yesterday I got my atlas blue GT all cleaned up and pulled into the garage for the rest of the cold months here in indiana unfortunately. Whilst finishing up wiping it down I found a handful of rock chips I've gotten over the last 4 months of driving it, which is no biggie and was definitely expected. My question is, who makes/what are my best options for touch up pens/paint to refill and blend the small chips back into the paint? My 2015 GT had chips and I borrowed some paint from my job as I work in an automotive plant and the white was close to the Oxford white body paint I had at the time. I can't do that now as the manufacturer I work at doesn't have anything close to atlas blue. Thanks in advance! Happy holidays!
Found I had caused with my ring a chip on the hood body in front of the hood while dropping the car off for PPF coverage, I drop shipped (https://blueovalindustries.com/collections/touch-up-paint) blue ember to them and they fixed it prior to putting the PPF on.

mustangwilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Performance Pack

Also in Indiana. You have more will power than me. Still driving on clear sunny days. As a note, I went to a body shop and they found the paint code and mixed up a touch up pen for me.

Vapor Blue GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and CRV
When I lived in northern Indiana I found an O’reillys that mixed any paint code and could get it in a spray can. I don’t know if they can do a pen. Not all stores can do this but there are some.

Also in Indiana. You have more will power than me. Still driving on clear sunny days. As a note, I went to a body shop and they found the paint code and mixed up a touch up pen for me.

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dr Colorchip
If it works as well as the videos show, it should be great. I have used touchup "pens" before with little surface success. Color match, yes.
Sponsored