• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Just picked her up.

DukeCLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GTP, PP,AVE,MR. 2018 Mustang GT PP1,
I really like bot body styles and every color, I wish I could get one of each, lol.
Sponsored

Killshot58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Premium GT, Vapor Blue, Nite Pony Pkg
Very nice! I've never had a convertible. Not sure if I'd like it as my daily driver.🤔

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
Thanks. Wasn’t quite sure how it would look from the pictures at the dealership but went with the space gray anyway. When it finally arrived I was very pleased.

IMG_1274.jpeg
Hey beautiful car but just curious if when you picked up the car that it came with the convertible top tonneau covers in the trunk. I see in this pic the top is down but the caps aren't on. Didn't know if they still came with the car or if they are now a true 'accessory' to the vehicle. My 2016 came with them and apparently they haven't changed from the 6th gen to the 7th gen.

EdMan63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse, 2023 Explorer ST
NIce cars!!! My last Mustang was a 98 Cobra convertible. That was a nice car!!!!

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
Very nice! I've never had a convertible. Not sure if I'd like it as my daily driver.🤔
I have daily driven convertible GT mustangs for the past 8 years and received nothing but blissful droptop driving hearing that burble from the engine. I wouldn't have it any other way, especially for commuting in. After a stressful day sometimes it is nice taking the long way home in droptop version. Manual transmission + top down + engine revving = smile on your face. Folks are missing out especially if they live in a warmer climate area.

OP
OP
BossPSC

BossPSC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT premium convertible
It wouldn't be practical to have a convertible here in Washington. The winters can be wet and really cold. I'm fortunate that mine just has to be my fun car.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Good looking convertible. It’s a fairly mild winter this year in my part of the pnw (Spokane) but it’s been pretty rainy and I didn’t buy mine to be an all weather car

IMG_1271.jpeg

IMG_1272.jpeg

IMG_1270.jpeg
Cheers to more fun adventures in the future!

KABStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT convertible, 2024 Mustang GT conv.
Good looking convertible. It’s a fairly mild winter this year in my part of the pnw (Spokane) but it’s been pretty rainy and I didn’t buy mine to be an all weather car

IMG_1271.jpeg

IMG_1272.jpeg

IMG_1270.jpeg
Nice car. In December I ordered an Atlas blue vert with the grey interior. great to see pictures of one - looks good. I am still waiting to hear a build date.

Project6GR Wheels

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
GT Convertible 401a, PP, Nite Pony, magnaride, active valve exhaust. I can't wait for some warmer weather in the PNW.

IMG_1002.jpeg

IMG_1003.jpeg
Looks great, Good color choice. looks good with all the black accents!
GT Convertible 401a, PP, Nite Pony, magnaride, active valve exhaust. I can't wait for some warmer weather in the PNW.

IMG_1002.jpeg

IMG_1003.jpeg
Great color choice, looks good with all the black accents!

509Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 F-150 4X4. Waiting on 2024 GT convertible in
Hey beautiful car but just curious if when you picked up the car that it came with the convertible top tonneau covers in the trunk. I see in this pic the top is down but the caps aren't on. Didn't know if they still came with the car or if they are now a true 'accessory' to the vehicle. My 2016 came with them and apparently they haven't changed from the 6th gen to the 7th gen.
No I didn’t have any covers. Usually when I park the convertible I put the top up and covers would be inconvenient.
Sponsored