• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Are there any news on the EU Mustang?

IceGamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW G20 330d xdrive
Does anyone have any news on EU Mustang?

Specs, price etc?

All we know this far is that one can order the S650 in "summer 2023". We get the GT, the GT convertible and the DH. Deliveries will begin towards the end of the year.

Since the order guide came out someone might have some extra info’s on what we get here in Europe?!
Especially pricing is important to me. Due to the exchange rate and inflation I fear that the GT convertible will be very close to 70K€ or above. At such a price it’s simply not worth the money and I might have to look for something different…
Sponsored

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
There are no prices, but it' pretty much safe that the equipment will be pretty much exactly like we had with Gen 6. Premium GT with PP1 as standard, no Ecoboost, Dark Horse won't getting the Handling package as an option.

WHTHRS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 mustang gt
I’m keen to hear some details/pricing on the Australian offer. I don’t expect the car til later in the year but would be handy to know some details!

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
I guess time will tell. I am not 100% sure if I am going to buy this Stang or maybe wait for the Fl model which will come out in 3 years....

OP
OP

IceGamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW G20 330d xdrive
I guess time will tell. I am not 100% sure if I am going to buy this Stang or maybe wait for the Fl model which will come out in 3 years....
Well, I suspect that we only get mild changes in terms of interior and exterior. Biggest changes will take place under the hood. That's what happened to the S550... Besides, rumors have it that we get a hybrid...

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, I suspect that we only get mild changes in terms of interior and exterior. Biggest changes will take place under the hood. That's what happened to the S550... Besides, rumors have it that we get a hybrid...
Don't forget that the changes in the S550 from PFL to FL were rather big than just mild (apart BHP):

- New front facia
- New indicators
- New hood vents
- New diffusor
- Different taillights
- Quad tip exhaust
- Active valve system
- Digital Gauge cluster
- Bang and Olufsen sound system
- Carbon Fiber options
- Alcantara seats and door trim panels
- Magneride suspension system
- 10 speed auto transmission
- Advanced ambient lightning
- Sync 3 User Interface

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
If you compare Gen 6 Refresh to Gen 7, the list will be very short if you remove just visual changes. LED headlights are still the same, no Matrix-LED or stuff like that. No smart lock like on the Mach-E where you can unlock the car by smartphone or PIN on the b-pillar. No HUD. The only technical leap is the SYNC4 with the displays.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
I guess we are not getting the DH 500 hp engine though as well. Could I ask I see you drive my dream daily a G20 why you consider a Mustang ?

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
I guess we are not getting the DH 500 hp engine though as well. Could I ask I see you drive my dream daily a G20 why you consider a Mustang ?
The engine on the DH will be the same but a different tune and GPF which will reduce the numbers. I have asked my dealer if he has any info but he does not. Usually he gets input quite early.

This was my daily after my GT still unsure of why ever changed any of them as my current setup is more or less the same money wise :(. Had the 330i engine in mine as well so a 600 EUR tune would have netted around 400hp combined with the E-motor. Had a front splitter and side skirts from Maxton which I never mounted as well :(

S650 Mustang Are there any news on the EU Mustang? Snapinsta.app_1080_91579066_121063982844568_4550381583652039955_n

S650 Mustang Are there any news on the EU Mustang? Snapinsta.app_1080_107455877_209918086954403_7428182602985642584_n

Last edited:
OP
OP

IceGamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW G20 330d xdrive
You sure can. I like my BMW and it's a perfect daily driver. However, at the moment I drive around 800km per week, ~45000km a year. Doing so in a V8 is too expensive as the fuel consumption would be astronomical. I mainly use the Autobahn and drive 200+km/h on a regular basis. My 3 liter Diesel is already thirsty but doing so in a NA V8 would cost me double of what I have to spend right now (~550€ per month on gas). Too much for my liking.
I'm going to move this year so that I don't have to drive that much anymore. As a result I would love to get something more unique. I thought about a M3/M4 as it wouldn’t cost that much more than a fully loaded GT Convertible here in Germany but to be honest I just cannot stand the looks of that ugly front fascia. Besides, it’s “just another BMW” that looks much more awful than my current car.

Unfortunately there aren’t many other cars to choose from if you want something unique with a big engine… The C8 is much more expensive in Germany and also very tight. I don’t really like sitting in it. It looks awesome and drives great but everything is too narrow for me. If it would be available in Germany I would probably consider the Rivian R1T as it offers plenty of power, looks very unique, especially here in Germany where you can hardly find any trucks, and offers some very interesting stuff that I could use while being hunting or camping.
Anyhow, the R1T isn’t available, I don’t fit comfortably in the C8 and the M3 is as ugly as the upcoming M2… Keep that for yourself BMW :D I might end up importing a used GT500 myself if the prices would magically drop…

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you compare Gen 6 Refresh to Gen 7, the list will be very short if you remove just visual changes. LED headlights are still the same, no Matrix-LED or stuff like that. No smart lock like on the Mach-E where you can unlock the car by smartphone or PIN on the b-pillar. No HUD. The only technical leap is the SYNC4 with the displays.
Time will tell...

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Been at the dealer yesterday they don't know when the orders for EU will open. Or have any info what so ever.

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
I am wondering what the pricing will be here as at the moment these mach-1s have been sitting for months and months and they just keep updating the ads

Start price was 604k in Sweden when introduced, then it has increased a lot. Most expensive one I have seen was at 780k SEK. I don't think they will sell more than 10-20 S650s in Sweden. Ford changed the general importer from Ford themselves to Hedin Bil and they will not give any rebates on the Mustangs more or less.

I would like to have the Twister Orange Mach 1 though :)
The one marked in red e.g. they increased from 670 something way back two or three times to 728 now it's at 679....

So I think at least in Sweden the DH will be something around 740-760K starting price :(

S650 Mustang Are there any news on the EU Mustang? 1678779222209
Sponsored

Last edited: