• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Yep Ramp 59 still sucks!!

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
After 1 month and 3 days my Dark Horse is still sitting at Ramp 59… This Sucks! Missed another cars and coffee!
Sponsored

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
That is ridiculous. I’d be raising holy hell right now. Actually, I would have just let my wife do it. She probably would have had calls in to the Ford CEO by now! She’s really good about that kinda stuff. 😅

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Call 1 (800) 392-3673 . They should have all the information you need. Demand an answer.

Mikhail24DH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
I’m in the exact same boat.. or ramp I mean.. this SUCKS

Nv6974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Yep me too! I saw from the dealer that my car was moved on to a rail car on 9/28, still there apparently! Crazy!!

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep me too! I saw from the dealer that my car was moved on to a rail car on 9/28, still there apparently! Crazy!!
I have given up on talking to Ford. They ensured me my car was shipping in September 21st. Yet it still sits today!

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah! You would think they would want to get these cars sold!!

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Call 1 (800) 392-3673 . They should have all the information you need. Demand an answer.
Whose number is this? I was given a number awhile back by Ford chat, and they ensured me there was no hold on my car and it would ship on 9/21…they lied!!

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Whose number is this? I was given a number awhile back by Ford chat, and they ensured me there was no hold on my car and it would ship on 9/21…they lied!!
Thats the Ford corporate number. Feel free to google it.

I was also given the marketing number by Ford chat, when I called, they were just as useless as Ford Chat. I found this number , gave them a call and they were actually helpful, tracked my car through 3 different systems and were able to tell me information that Ford Chat and Marketing didn't have access to.

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I was also given the marketing number by Ford chat, when I called, they were just as useless as Ford Chat. I found this number , gave them a call and they were actually helpful, tracked my car through 3 different systems and were able to tell me information that Ford Chat and Marketing didn't have access to.
Yes ford marketing was the ones that said it would be shipped on the 21st. I will give your number a try and see what happens. I’m kinda to the point of giving up on tracking it. My excitement is fading due to all of the misinformation.

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Yes ford marketing was the ones that said it would be shipped on the 21st. I will give your number a try and see what happens. I’m kinda to the point of giving up on tracking it. My excitement is fading due to all of the misinformation.
Give it a shot! I was feeling helpless too , but calling that number really helped!

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Unfortunately I got the same old “your Mustang is in Dearborn on Ramp 59” it is scheduled for delivery October 8-14.” The date just keeps moving farther and farther out. They confirmed there are no holds on my car and it has had no damage or issues. So I guess that is good. But they had no idea when my car might actually be shipped.

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Unfortunately I got the same old “your Mustang is in Dearborn on Ramp 59” it is scheduled for delivery October 8-14.” The date just keeps moving farther and farther out. They confirmed there are no holds on my car and it has had no damage or issues. So I guess that is good. But they had no idea when my car might actually be shipped.
Sorry man,
Hopefully it moves soon!

Mikhail24DH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
so my car was built on august 28th, got the “shipped” on my ford tracker around the 13th-17th can’t remember exact day. It’s been sitting on ramp 59 ever since. What confuses me even most is there’s GTs and other mustangs built way after mine and shipped to my dealer,

what the hell is going on Ive had 5 different eta’s & need this car to come before snow hits the ground.
Sponsored