• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ramp 59 (AKA The Abyss)

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I tried to check Ramp 59 on streetview, pretty flat. But close to the river.
So I suspect it can't really flood easily but who knows...

5.DREW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse Premium
does anyone know what ramp it would be at if chat tells me they don't have access to what ramp and that it's just "released from plant- Flat Rock, MI- Awaiting shipment" any help would be appreciated

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
On my way to check on your car and make sure water and elements didn't leak in šŸ¤£. Last two nights were trerrible. Never had this amout of water in August.

1000055746.jpg
Car wash time!!

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
does anyone know what ramp it would be at if chat tells me they don't have access to what ramp and that it's just "released from plant- Flat Rock, MI- Awaiting shipment" any help would be appreciated
Ramp 51

5.DREW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
is that a bad thing lol? where is ramp 51?

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
is that a bad thing lol? where is ramp 51?
New Boston, MI.

Cars sitting there (it's essentially just a massive parking lot) are in some kind of a purgatory where they've been built, but are either:

1. On some unknown quality hold.

2. Are ready to ship via. train but have to wait on rail cars to become available.

Last edited:

5.DREW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ah I see, each time I reach out to ford chat they never seem to know about the status, I keep getting the same released and awaiting shipment, just today I got the whole "your vehicles location is flat rock assembly plant" so I don't know who or what to believe

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
New Boston, MI.

Cars sitting there (it's essentially just a massive parking lot) are in some kind of a purgatory where they've been built, but are either:

1. On some unknown quality hold.

2. Are ready to ship via. train but have to wait on rail cars to become available.
I believe that's ramp 5M as mine is currently sitting at New Boston on 5M. Unless there are multiple ramps at New Boston.

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2024 Mustang 9(soon)
Ok I had a long conversation with GM from my dealer, Iā€™ve know for 20 years. He emailed ford and their response was can tell you anything until car is built. Same crap weā€™re getting, yes he was pissed. Anyways he jump in dealer system and went to an area called, trip details, lays out how our vehicles will get to dealer. Mine is at the abyss, will move to new Boston, get put on train to Jessup, md. Get put on a local transport, and dropped off 9/1 to 9/7. So in short, bug your dealer they can dig into their system and see, the hell with ford chat, theyā€™re a joke.
Sponsored