• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Yep Ramp 59 still sucks!!

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
so my car was built on august 28th, got the “shipped” on my ford tracker around the 13th-17th can’t remember exact day. It’s been sitting on ramp 59 ever since. What confuses me even most is there’s GTs and other mustangs built way after mine and shipped to my dealer,

what the hell is going on Ive had 5 different eta’s & need this car to come before snow hits the ground.
I agree with you. Mine was built August 28th and shipped September 6th. I see all kids of mustangs being delivered all around me. Why couldn’t mine have been on one of those trucks!
Sponsored

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
After 1 month and 3 days my Dark Horse is still sitting at Ramp 59… This Sucks! Missed another cars and coffee!
Mine just updated to shipped. How did you find out your car was at ramp 59? Have you been marked as shipped at the same time?

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
Mine just updated to shipped. How did you find out your car was at ramp 59? Have you been marked as shipped at the same time?
Mine was marked as shipped on September the 6th. It was shipped from Flat Rock to Dearborn (Ramp 59) and sat until October 16th. It was just delivered at my state/regional distribution ramp, and should be shipped to my dealer in the next couple of days.

I found most of the information from my dealer as they can GPS track the car. Some of the information such as Ramp 59 was found through Ford chat.
Sponsored