• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

“In Production” - Ramp 59 - ETA 9/6

Hoofprint

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Convertible
My status checker says “In Production” with a date of 8/4/2023 …

On Monday 8/28 September Ford chat said “It has been produced. It was received on Ramp 59, Dearborn Truck, MI. Projected ETA to dealer is currently Sep-06-2023. That date is subject to change.”

I am assuming it has been built but the status page hasn’t been updated. I am wondering if it will update at all or if my car will just show up at the dealer sometime…
Sponsored

OP
OP
Hoofprint

Hoofprint

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Convertible
North of Atlanta

I just checked with Ford chat a few minutes ago and they said my new date is “Your estimated time of arrival is Sep-12-2023-Sep-18-2023 at this time.”

Leos650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang s650
North of Atlanta

I just checked with Ford chat a few minutes ago and they said my new date is “Your estimated time of arrival is Sep-12-2023-Sep-18-2023 at this time.”
T
Chat told me sept 6 as well I ordered march 27 the day orders bank open my car has been in production stage since 6/26 and hasn’t updated and I don’t think it Will arrive this month

Mikhail24DH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
That’s super weird.. I know a lot of cars have been sitting at ramp 59, they should honestly be shipped out after a few days maximum of being built instead of being exposed and sitting in some parking lot. You’re probably better off cancelling the order and finding a new inventory (unless it’s a dark horse)

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
My status checker says “In Production” with a date of 8/4/2023 …

On Monday 8/28 September Ford chat said “It has been produced. It was received on Ramp 59, Dearborn Truck, MI. Projected ETA to dealer is currently Sep-06-2023. That date is subject to change.”

I am assuming it has been built but the status page hasn’t been updated. I am wondering if it will update at all or if my car will just show up at the dealer sometime…
Mine was ordered on 3/28 and according to Ford tracker, was also built on 8/28. My sticker is showing Ramp One CV51, whatever that means. My car went into production on 8/9. I really thought it might show up this week, but that was obviously wishful thing on my part. I'm hoping it shows up this coming week. Hard for me to imagine why it takes so long to ship a car once it's produced. My dealer is only 6-7 hours from Flat Rock.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
I think most cars are not updating correctly. People have mentioned they received their cars before the eta that is posted. So it seems that most cars do not update after going to the ramp.

activeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Atlas Blue GT
The tracker is worthless. Mine was "in production" for 2 months. Then "built" for one day, August 29. "shipped" on August 30. Then dealer called August 31 and said it would ship and arrive by the end of September. Calling Ford C/S September 1, they said it was on a rail and would arrive between September 4-12.

So, WHO THE HELL knows..... Certainly not Ford or the dealer.

OP
OP
Hoofprint

Hoofprint

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Convertible
The tracker is worthless. Mine was "in production" for 2 months. Then "built" for one day, August 29. "shipped" on August 30. Then dealer called August 31 and said it would ship and arrive by the end of September. Calling Ford C/S September 1, they said it was on a rail and would arrive between September 4-12.

So, WHO THE HELL knows..... Certainly not Ford or the dealer.
FFS. Why does Ford offer these tools if they don’t work for shit? Where are you located?

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06