• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ramp 59 aka “Fords Black Hole”

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
Has anyone else Mustang been sitting at “Ramp 59” for weeks? My Dark Horse has been there since 9/6!!! Shipped from Flat Rock to Dearborn “Ramp 59”, on 9/6…
Sponsored

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2024 Mustang 9(soon)
Has anyone else Mustang been sitting at “Ramp 59” for weeks? My Dark Horse has been there since 9/6!!! Shipped from Flat Rock to Dearborn “Ramp 59”, on 9/6…
Not saying yours is the same, but mine went to ramp 59 at Dearborn for engine diagnostics, sat there for a month, then back to flat rock, to new Boston. Now on a train. I seen a bunch go there and ship too. Dealer can look and see in secondary status. Call center in Florida told me.

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
I was there for a week.
Now im going on 3 weeks at Ramp 6P in KC.

I would reach out to Ford chat/Marketing and try and find out why. Your dealership might also have visibility into what is causing the delay. I would bet there is some work being done to it.

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
As long as they get it right! I am excited to get it. But if there was an issue, I would rather sort it out now.

My dealer can see its GPS is sitting in Dearborn. Ford Chat is giving me the “Ramp 59” and they move my delivery back several days every time I talk to them.

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
As long as they get it right! I am excited to get it. But if there was an issue, I would rather sort it out now.

My dealer can see its GPS is sitting in Dearborn. Ford Chat is giving me the “Ramp 59” and they move my delivery back several days every time I talk to them.
Theres a list that shows the tracking info which we dont get to see but ford chat and dealerships do. That list has an extra section for details if there is a hold. Might be worth asking for a screenshot of that.

xmustangx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GT
Mine has been built since the 10th. Ford chat told me today sitting at Ramp59 with a delivery to deal date 18th-22nd.

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine has been built since the 10th. Ford chat told me today sitting at Ramp59 with a delivery to deal date 18th-22nd.
[/QUOTE]

Mine was built 8/28. Delivery date was 12th, then 18th, now 22nd.

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Theres a list that shows the tracking info which we dont get to see but ford chat and dealerships do. That list has an extra section for details if there is a hold. Might be worth asking for a screenshot of that.
Thanks I will check this out.
Sponsored